Recent content by Judas

  1. Feedback Shoutbox...

    I get some but not all, now I'm missing Flags 2 but Skip Beat! 143 is showing.
  2. Feedback Shoutbox...

    okej update Tsuri Chichi Nagisa 1 didn't appear but Code breaker 51 did
  3. Feedback Shoutbox...

    but I still got a problem with it but only Edited Mangas, Translations works fine, raws i don't now, It started yesterday, last one I got was Monk! 5 but now the new doesn't show Freezing 11 Aiki 56 And the Zettai Karen Children omake's Edited Mangas have never been there.
  4. Feedback Shoutbox...

    and now bamboo blade eng scans don't even show up among latest chapters, but does still show among [Eng scans].
  5. Feedback Shoutbox...

    yeah kekkasishi don't work, but I got another how doesn't work any more Until Death Do Us Part [hr] and now Bamboo blade two
  6. Fairy Tail Vol. 16 (Chap 127-134) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 133 Discussion / 134 Prediction I didn't think it would come out one this week
  7. Feedback Shoutbox...

    And now I don't get Kekkaishi latest raw? I think it's something wired whit it, because it worked fin for me before and for 1-2weeks ago I ran into the first problem?
  8. Support Shoutbox Sorting

    thanks
  9. Support Shoutbox Sorting

    it's better now but not quiet right, the latest gets last now
  10. Psyren Volume 4 (ch026-035) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 29 Discussion / 30 Prediction Thread I think you should edit the link. And all that's left for me is wait for a translation.
Top