Recent content by jukon

  1. Naruto Volume 44 (Ch. 403-412) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 407 Discussions / 408 Predictions So.. If Pain is Nagato, and is hiding a mile away safe and sound while his 'other bodies' fight. How do you beat him? And I wonder if Itachi was telling the truth when he said that Madara is a shell of his former self. I mean, why would Madara...
  2. Naruto Volume 44 (Ch. 403-412) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 407 Discussions / 408 Predictions I wonder why Zetsu wasn't at the Akatsuki meeting. Busy spying on Hawk I guess.
  3. Naruto Volume 44 (Ch. 403-412) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 406 Discussions / 407 Predictions Whats the deal with Shiho? Kishimoto seems to have went out of the way to include her and a mysterious picture frame. Seen here http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/406/07/
  4. Chapter 300 Disussion [Naruto]

    i still think sai is shusui's brother. if the book is about itachi and shusui, then it all makes sense. but then you have two people working for oro that wanna kill itachi.
  5. Chapter 298 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 298 Predictions [Naruto] how is it a love triangle if sakura loves naruto and naruto loves sakura? sasuke loves naruto now? or sakura?
Top