Recent content by Julianita

  1. Julianita

    Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter There is a new character O______O And, they will break into the castle >_> But the Cell "wannabe" (AKA = the king) IS overpower, can they stay 100m close to him? XDDD
  2. Julianita

    Shounen Yu Yu Hakusho by Togashi Yoshihiro

    Re: Yu Yu Hakusho Volumes 14+ Edited Mangas Thanks for the Edited Mangaj guys! and continue the Edited Manga, kudasai !!! /o/ /o/ This series is SOOO good /o/
  3. Julianita

    Chapter 355 Discussion [Naruto]

    I think that there is someone from team 8 next to Juugo, that he activate the cursed seal. And, I think Juugo will say bye-bye to this world early in the manga, leaving behind a moral lesson, just like android 16 from dragonball Z. *but I do not whant that to happen - NOOOOOO CRUELTY*
  4. Julianita

    Chapter 355 Discussion [Naruto]

    How I LOVED when Sasuke cutted out Karin intentions - KKKKKKKK
  5. Julianita

    Fan Art of the Month (June)

    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/49831833/?qo=12&q=by%3Ajulianita&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps Here is mine : ) Category: Colored Harp Note from Ryuusei no Rockman anime
  6. Julianita

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 152 Discussion Thread The thing I'm thinking is that in one chapter, fei wang talks that the curse was not lifted, now it IS lifted...,maybe, the second curse, was not lifted????
  7. Julianita

    Fanart of the Month (May)

    Here is mine: Category: colored Manga: Naruto http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/54786441/
Top