Recent content by Justanotheruser

  1. Justanotheruser

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 652 Spoilers & Discussion

    In a fight against other irregulars... Also at best this shows Urek is a bit of a clown, but that I think has always been at least a littlebit the case. And there is a lot to say on that.
  2. Justanotheruser

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 652 Spoilers & Discussion

    Are we reading the same webtoon??? I've been loving the Family Heads this arc. Yes they are flawed, but that was always the point. Strength wise they have been effortlessly destroying everything except each other. And honestly what major tactical mistakes have they made?
  3. Justanotheruser

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 652 Spoilers & Discussion

    I don't really want Adori to rank above any family heads in strength, although I am happy for her to be an unbelievable prodigy who towers above even some regents. But an idea I just had is that it is possible that the reason she is so unbelievably strong is that Zahard has granted her a...
  4. Justanotheruser

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 598 Spoilers & Discussion

    What are you talking about, Traum doesn't take them seriously, He doesn't need to insta-kill top 50 ( probably) Rankers to prove his point. Like the other guy said he does not seem to be trying. Even Yama and Yasratcha held out a while before he decided to end them.
  5. Justanotheruser

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 545 Spoilers & Discussion

    Well it needn't be a bad thing. I mean consider it this way, presumably one of the strongest high rankers, was able to hold out for a moment or two against an unconcentrated area of affect attack, one that Traumerai could sustain seemingly indefinitely, at a range that seems enormous ( and we've...
  6. Justanotheruser

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 529 Spoilers & Discussion

    Honestly he might just not care
  7. Justanotheruser

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 528 Spoilers & Discussion

    NVM that, unless I'm missing something it does not even seem like he is really fighting her.
Top