Recent content by Justine

  1. Justine

    Anime Ao no Exorcist

    Re: Ao no Exorcist Anime Discussion Thread Just like relory, I couldn't wait to watch episode 17 so I haven't yet seen it with subs. But I think they're doing a pretty decent job of mixing the manga-canon with original anime stuff----it's much like the first series of FMA, even though...
  2. Justine

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 22 (Ch. 200-205) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 201 Discussion/202 Prediction I hope that the next chapter shows what goes on between when we see Allen all tied up in the barrier and when we see him back at HQ, totally grey-skinned once again. Something had to have happened, and the curiousity is killing me! I wonder how much...
  3. Justine

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 21 (Ch. 194-199) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 199 Spoiler Thread If Allen decides to break away from the Order, but not following the Earl, perhaps Kanda will wait for him/seek him out to join him. Maybe he left Mugen with Allen purposely so that he can get it back from him when they meet up again. Or maybe Kanda is...
  4. Justine

    Shounen Pandora Hearts by Mochizuki Jun

    Just thought I should tell you that Sharon already knows about Break being blind. It happened a couple chapters back I think. They were at Isla Yura, at the party, and she wanted to dance with him. He said he couldn't, and then she figured it out. Needless to say, she didn't react as he expected :)
  5. Justine

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 21 (Ch. 194-199) Discussion

    Re: DGM 198 Spoilers I definitely think it's a strong possibility. However, to me it would appear that the 14th is a special case (in a couple ways). After reading the series many times, I'm pretty certain that every Noah reincarnation is pretty much a new 'person'. Each 'memory' is the...
  6. Justine

    Josei 07-Ghost by Amemiya Yuki and Ichihara Yukino

    Re: [Josei]07-Ghost by Amemiya Yuki and Ichihara Yukino Well, I found 07 Ghost on OneManga early last year, and I remember reading the chapters over and over again. And then the anime came I was so excited; I would always come home after school on Tuesday or Wednesday (can't remember which) and...
  7. Justine

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 21 (Ch. 194-199) Discussion

    Re: DGM 198 Spoilers I've actually been thinking something quite similar for a while, but I didn't feel confident enough about it to share. But now that you've put it out there I wanted to raise my hand in agreement :)
  8. Justine

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 21 (Ch. 194-199) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 195 Discussion/196 Prediction I actually agree with you Kandascending. I actually made a whole huge post about that on mangafox once, but not many people seemed to share my theory :)
  9. Justine

    FMA Volume 27 Discussion (Chapters 107-108 + Gaiden)

    Re: Chapter 108 Discussion - End You know what? I was sort of upset about that too! haha But the hug was amazing :) You never know, maybe the artists for Brotherhood will add a little peck of the cheek, or even a full-on kiss *wink* But I think if they really wanted to give the fans...
  10. Justine

    FMA Volume 27 Discussion (Chapters 107-108 + Gaiden)

    Re: Chapter 108 Discussion - End I'm really having trouble processing that it's over. I'm like a few of the people here: I saw the first FMA series, fell in love, and started reading the manga. I may not have been a fan from the very beginning, but it feels amazing to have read the ending of...
  11. Justine

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 21 (Ch. 194-199) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 194 Discussion/195 Prediction I have no doubt it was Allen's strength that got him and Kanda out of the mess they were in. However, I think the 14th could have given him a little boost so to speak; I mean, it's obvious that the 14th is always there, skimming just beneath the...
  12. Justine

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 21 (Ch. 194-199) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 194 Discussion/195 Prediction http://s1003.photobucket.com/albums/af152/Justine12691/?action=view&current=Untitled.jpg This is the image I was talking about, in case anyone wasn't completely sure. And like I said, I could be completely wrong, but when I looked at his eye, the...
  13. Justine

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 21 (Ch. 194-199) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 194 Discussion/195 Prediction I'm just reading the chapter for the first time right now, and I got to page six when I noticed something. I looked at Allen's face on the far left of the page, and I saw that his eye looked a little like...the 14th's. I know it's supposed to show...
  14. Justine

    Shounen Shaman King (Flowers) by Takei Hiroyuki

    Re: Shaman King -Kang Zeng Bang- by Takei Hiroyuki I've been thinking about buying all the Shaman King manga finally, but I'm hesitant. I know that in Japan, the Kanzenban (limited edition and finales) volumes finished releasing sometime in 2009 (I think)...usually we wouldn't think they'd...
  15. Justine

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 193 Discussion/194 Prediction Didn't we find out that both Road and the Earl could control the ark around the time when everyone got transported into the Ark? The Earl informed the other Noahs that Road was downloading and transferring the ark...therefore she has some control...
Top