Recent content by juUnior

  1. juUnior

    Favorites Naruto END Tribute Thread: Post your feels, farewells, thanks, tribute, thoughts. ANYTHING.

    Bye Naruto and co., I will miss you. There were good and bad moments but I will always remember 'Naruto' manga as my favourite one among 'big 3' (even if it wasn't the best in terms of quality xd); it was back then (around chap. 280 of Naruto; fck, I still remember one evening when I started...
  2. juUnior

    Chapter Naruto 641 Discussion / 642 Predictions

    Defnitely better chap. than previous ones <in terms of fighting it was hella better than the previous ones, A LOT; in terms of pathos it was a disaster.. "main stars", wtf> - way better fighting Obito-jinchuuriki than in previous chapters: teamwork from Tobirama&Minato and Naruto&Sasuke was cool...
  3. juUnior

    TV Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire - TV Adaption)

    It will be stupid IF it really shows that way - why book fans always say the same..; tv series adaptations doesn't have to follow exactly in the footsteps of the originals <like here with books> - they started changing many things from season 2 onwards and who knows how they see the rest of the...
  4. juUnior

    Conditional Sasuke vs. Madara

    I would say the winner can be.. anyone; just because in op it says: "Both ninja are limited to complete Susanoo (not final)." Both can tank each other jutsus pretty well <higher IMO xP> but what would make a difference would be to allow Madara using his ALL-mighty Susano'o to have upperhand...
  5. juUnior

    Fantasy Minato vs Sasuke

    By now Sasuke with EMS takes the cake.. even if Minato uses Kyuubi's cloak or whatever; its just I can easily imagine Sasuke being the winner in such fight, not Minato <UNLESS he shows sth which will be 'super effective' <against such opponent like Sasuke with Sharingan <EMS on top of that>...
  6. juUnior

    TV Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire - TV Adaption)

    So Gatiss isn't Mace Tyrell afterall <probably you all know by now :p>.. more the reason to believe that he will be Aeron, haha. @3c, I think its about the show in general.. I mean it is said <unofficial or not, whatever xd> that creators of the show will do their own stuff regardless whether...
  7. juUnior

    Chapter Naruto 640 Discussion / 641 Predictions

    You know.. I thought the SAME THING when I was reading Naruto manga for the first time back then WHEN Gaara started transforming into Shukaku in a fight against Sasuke, and then against Naruto <both in the forest, not the one on the tournament>. I just accepted that, also back then. Aside from...
  8. juUnior

    Discussion Taming the Juubi

    I think its the other way around - by 638 you thought that Obito ALREADY tamed the Juubi, but only after 640 we witness that he wasn't in control at that time <actually Obito as a jinchuuriki at the beginning looked like Naruto in KM4 or 6-tails when Naruto nor Kyuubi weren't in control, just...
  9. juUnior

    Discussion Specifically: Fights that were alluded to but never shown on panel that you lamented not seeing

    I think that syx already mentioned most <if not all> the fights I would like to see + all jinchuuriki vs Akatsuki members fights. I just want to say that if anything, I would definitely like to see Sasori vs Sandaime Kazekage.. mostly <similar to bacluckartist's comment in post nr1 with Kisame>...
  10. juUnior

    Chapter Naruto 640 Discussion / 641 Predictions

    @marshall313, I was thinking more of a talk-no-jutsu rather than Rin photocopies - there's still time for Obito to return to the dark.. I mean, good side :p @narutotheory, your signature is from anime or its just fan made? And if the former, does it mean Gaara had his fight with his dad in...
  11. juUnior

    Chapter Naruto 640 Discussion / 641 Predictions

    HAHA, and here I thought where have I seen those 'colors' and 'scales' :p btw. why ppl think that giving Naruto the rest of the Kyuubi <:p> would mean he would have a chance against Ten-tails jinchuuriki? <even if that Ten-tails wasn't SO complete to begin with xd> Obito will be defeated by...
  12. juUnior

    Shounen Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

    Well, Sakura lost her memories or what? Still, seems like a good ending <without understadning, that is :p> - I liked an epilogue - nice new designs of characters <I loved that Rui is back to her female self <3 >, Yuuki ftw! xP, Toki seems to have a little longer hair, Heike is Heike, and etc.
  13. juUnior

    Chapter Naruto 640 Discussion / 641 Predictions

    640 - haha, again, another chap. and this time its Naruto’s time of smartness, nice one :p - “Just like a snake” – so a monopoly for Orochimaru’s and Kabuto’s forms is now rivaled; - so this Rasen Senkou etc. of Minato is the technique he used against that army from Kakashi Gaiden and against...
  14. juUnior

    Discussion Naruto Databooks Discussion Thread!

    Ok, I'm quite lacking now of any info regarding many things about Naruto <in general>, so I have a question: was there any info on Databook 4 or not? <seems Kishi will make it after Naruto manga ends but still.. I thought the same 100 chapters ago and the WAR is still going on as hell.. :p>
  15. juUnior

    Info Bleach Volume Cover Thread - [Newest: Vol 58]

    @mattiaildivino, you were right on that one xd
Top