Recent content by Juviii

  1. Juviii

    Games The Ban Game

    Banned for always having the same name.
  2. Juviii

    Most Likely Game (MH edition)

    Probably me but I'll go with DD. Most likely to have issues with authority figures.
  3. Juviii

    Games The Ban Game

    Banned! You eat the skin too?
  4. Juviii

    Most Likely Game (MH edition)

    Marm Most likely to say the wrong thing.
  5. Juviii

    Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

    Oi, leave my family out of your bum šŸ˜’
  6. Juviii

    Games The Ban Game

    Banned for taking inspiration from the past.
  7. Juviii

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Tyrande looks cute on the left but not cute on the right. I'm confused.
  8. Juviii

    Most Likely Game (MH edition)

    Gotta be Erin or Panda. Most likely to have never traveled.
  9. Juviii

    Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

    Sounds great to me. Granted but the blogs are full of lies. Now I wish there was no normal jobs anymore xD. Everyone is now their own boss.
  10. Juviii

    Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

    Granted. Food grows on trees, it's called fruit! I wish everyone still had 3 months vacations like in school.
  11. Juviii

    Most Likely Game (MH edition)

    Arrowofsky Most likely to go chat with the new MG newbies.
  12. Juviii

    Most Likely Game (MH edition)

    Marm Most likely to try new foods.
  13. Juviii

    Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

    Anigame invited you to play... It's not good to talk to bots but that country you come from, Juviii, sounds great. You didn't link your thread, you linked a mg.
  14. Juviii

    Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

    @AnimePigeon participated in the abduction too. I mean invitation.
  15. Juviii

    Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

    My plan to bring all the anigame crew is succeeding
Top