Re: Naruto 431 Discussion/ 432 Predictions Thread - Part 1
Its starting to turn out like the Matrix - - Does anyone think the style of Naruto's fighting is something like when Neo was fighting Smith ?
Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread
Does anyone remember Pain (the one that could difine gravity) ever getting hit at all? By a physical punch or attack ?
Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread
First of all muahahahaha I told you it was a cape ! muahahahaha
I have this feeling that the real pain might be that black hair dude with the eyes (what was his name again?) he might be a weakling that cant do anything and is using konans...
Re: Naruto 429 Discussion/ 430 Predictions
Has anyone forgotten that Itachi gave Naruto some of his powers . . . I wonder what that is? Because Naruto is deffinetly hiding a BAD ASS jitsu from everyone :P
Re: Naruto 428 Discussion/ 429 Predictions
Dude it cant be the fourth. . . do you remember when Oro attacked konoha and summoned the 1st and 2nd . . . the fourth was about to pop up but the 3rd stopped it >>>> meaning the 3rd is dead !
[hr]
I bet the real pein is the black hair kid (forgot...
Re: Naruto 427 Spoiler Discussion Thread
Hey There !
I was thinking if pein is this strong and he's working under Madara (Tobi) imagine how strong that old geezer could be !
PS. Why are the newer generations weeker than the old folgies lol!
Re: Naruto 426 Discussion / 427 Predictions
I think after Naruto can combine his chakra with the ninetail's the result will be quickness like is father's the fourth
Muahahahahha !