Recent content by Kaborochi

  1. Chapter 387 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 387 Predictions [Naruto] I firmly believe that Itachi is not as ambitious as he claims to be. As I mentioned earlier, you cannot be that excited internally and not show it externally. I think, like in the majority of his important fights, Sasuke will upgrade his Sharingan up another level...
  2. Chapter 387 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: Naruto 387 Predictions Hey all I dont quite believe that those are Itachi's true intentions. How does someone begin by saying 'SASUKE IM GOING TO KILL YOU' then go like in the calmest of voices 'I guess you see my true intentions'. That was a genjitsu, he could have made it anything he...
  3. Chapter 385 Discussions [Naruto]

    Re: 385 Predictions [Naruto] I do not know what section this belongs under but I thought I'd share this. This might have been posted before but I hope someone can help me clarify. I was taking a look at the secret code that Jiraiya inscribed on Pa frog's back. In order, it is: 9 31 8 106 7 207...
  4. Chapter 384 Discussions [Naruto]

    Re: 384 Predictions [Naruto] My Predictions: I believe that Pa, one of the Ni Dai Sennin, will go back to Konoha and reveal to Tsunade what Jiraiya inscribed into his back. I believe that the numbers are actually page numbers from his first book that will help unmask Pain's identity. To Pain...
  5. Chapter 383 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 383 Predictions [Naruto] First of all, Tobi cannot be Danzou because if you watch the anime, theyre voices are way too different. I predict that Jiraiya will become the next body of Pain. Sure, this prediction has been tossed into the barrel tons of times, but this time I am trying to...
  6. Chapter 366 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 366 Predictions [Naruto] Seeing as how Naruto unexpectedly ran into Itachi, I predict that the next chapter will show us the meeting of Team Hebi and Kisame. During the conversation, Kisame will tell Sasuke that his brother left him. Suigetsu will tell Sasuke to leave Kisame to him, however...
  7. Chapter 365 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 365 Predictions [Naruto] Quote: Originally Posted by Kaborochi hey hisshouburaiken in the translation, did tobi literally say that I possess uchiha madara's power, or is he saying that he is uchiha madara in the flesh? HisshouBuraiken replies: I think it's pretty obvious that he's saying...
  8. Chapter 359 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 359 Predictions [Naruto] From before: Through out the history of the anime and manga series, all battles that involved Sasuke have either caused Sasuke to develop in some way or it was to highlight an aspect of his development in some way. Seeing as to how Sasuke's past were all to...
  9. Chapter 359 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 359 Predictions [Naruto] Through out the history of the anime and manga series, all battles that involved Sasuke have either caused Sasuke to develop in some way or it was to highlight an aspect of his development in some way. Seeing as to how Sasuke's past were all to highlight the various...
  10. Chapter 358 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 358 Predictions [Naruto] The book that Orochimaru compiled on Akatsuki would probably contain information about members all the way until Sasori (meaning that Hidan was probably not in that book since he seemed to be a new member at that point). This means that, like Orochimaru, there might...
  11. Chapter 357 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 357 Predictions [Naruto] A lot of interesting theories. If we are trying to imagine a battle simulation, here my take on it: Sasuke will reach the conclusion that Deidera is a long distance type fighter, so his strategy will either to use a high speed attack and use his Chidori blade to...
  12. Chapter 357 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 357 Predictions [Naruto] It is safe to assume that the leader of the Akatsuki is the founder of Akatsuki.:blink Us as viewers of the manga do not get to see who the other members of Akatsuki are as I am sure there is something about the leader that is meant to be a twister. However, since...
  13. Chapter 357 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 357 Predictions [Naruto] I agree there as well. Deidera was not able to defeat a two-man cell of Kakashi and Naruto, and Sasuke was able to defeat the four man cell of Naruto, Sai, Sakura and the wood guy (forget his name :p ). Therefore if it was a one vs one fight featuring Sasuke and...
  14. Chapter 357 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 357 Predictions [Naruto] Im predicting that we will get to see Tobi in action. Of all the Akatsuki members introduced thus far, he is the only one that has not shown us his skills and techniques. Even though the preview of the next chapter says that it will be Sasuke vs Deidera, I have come...
Top