Recent content by KageBunshinNoJitsu

  1. KageBunshinNoJitsu

    Chapter 383 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 383 Predictions [Naruto] my prediction is that itachi will reveal to suske about madara and will ask him for help in defeating him
  2. KageBunshinNoJitsu

    Chapter 382 Discussion [Naruto]

    man i can't wait for the Kisame vs shiguetsu fight....:) should be interesting... Also, I wonder what itachi meant when he asked suske what he saw...im beginning to think he's gonna tell him about madara?
  3. KageBunshinNoJitsu

    Chapter 382 Discussion [Naruto]

    hey how did you post that pic under your sig?
  4. KageBunshinNoJitsu

    Chapter 382 Discussion [Naruto]

    hey thanks for replying, I have a random ques for you. I just uploaded my sig and I was wondering how can i make it so that its big enough for people to read? thanks...
  5. KageBunshinNoJitsu

    Chapter 382 Discussion [Naruto]

    Hey guys, THIS IS MY FIRST POST!!!...I've been following naruto for like forever...and this chapter finally gave me some courage to sign up etc.. I have to say the chapter rocked! It was pretty emotional, especially when we see Jariya looking at his "failures". I was particularly interested...
Top