Recent content by kagebutso no jutso

  1. kagebutso no jutso

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 458 Discussion/459 Predictions Thread That chapter was really interesting. Really interesting. I think now everything is clear! I know it's a open secret, that Shikamaru is NOT Madara. And one string less. I think Naruto must enter Sereitei to learn everthing about his shinigami...
  2. kagebutso no jutso

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 457 Discussion/458 Predictions That chapter was really interesting. Really interesting. I think now everything is clear! I know it's a open secret, that Shikamaru is NOT Madara. And one string less. I think Naruto must enter Sereitei to learn everthing about his shinigami. I...
  3. kagebutso no jutso

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 457 Discussion Thread / 458 Prediction Thread Hi guys! I think I know the real identity of Madara. If you look at chapter 407, Page 07 everything is clear. I also think Kakashi knows a lot more than everybody think, so he goes to the meeting with the hokages, too. But Danzou do...
Top