Recent content by KaguraKurosaki

  1. KaguraKurosaki

    Nurarihyon no Mago Old Discussion Thread

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago by Shiibashi Hiroshi I love this arc and i was freaking out with Nurarihyon's tattoo xDDDD Similar to yakuza? In fact it was since the beginin' [For example: Nura Group ,group is the same thing like a family but in yakuza's termsxDDDDDDDDD ] Arrivederci!!!!~kufufu...
  2. KaguraKurosaki

    Nurarihyon no Mago Old Discussion Thread

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago by Shiibashi Hiroshi So cute *____* Arrivederci!!!!!~kufufu Sayop!!!!!!'ttebayop!!!!
  3. KaguraKurosaki

    Nurarihyon no Mago Old Discussion Thread

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago by Shiibashi Hiroshi Kick Ass chp! *____* I was looking forward for this! ,you know: rikuo's grandfather and his grandmother xDDDDDDDDD I bet ,Rikuo's dad lived around 300 years xDDD Also,I feel that there is no a "Yuki Onna's grandmother or mum" and the same goes for...
  4. KaguraKurosaki

    Feedback Problems with the site?

    Yep,you're sure ^^U xDDDD i'm gonna download the firefox rightnowxD Shankies! Arrivederci!!!!!~kufufu Sayop!!!!'ttebayop!!!
  5. KaguraKurosaki

    Feedback Problems with the site?

    I've problems when it comes to upload a translation. It doesn't show the option "body" :S So I can't upload anything Shanks! Arrivederci!!!!~kufufu Sayop!!!!!'ttebayop!!!
  6. KaguraKurosaki

    Reborn Volume 26 (ch. 238-247) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 239 Discussion / 240 Prediction I can't resist to post something about the lastest chapter and shonen jump posters xD , you guys rocks! xDDDDDD According to my limit knowledge of japanese * 0,0000000000000000001 % * and google's help, Uni's mon or grandmon name is Ru-chi-e =...
Top