Recent content by kaiki83

  1. kaiki83

    Shounen Eyeshield 21 by MURATA Yuusuke and INAGAKI Riichiro

    Re: ES21 Mega Convo Sena also happens to be a very feminine Korean name. I always thought Deimon was because Hiruma = Demon so they did a play on words... Just like how their middle school was called MaOu (demon king).
  2. kaiki83

    Shounen Eyeshield 21 by MURATA Yuusuke and INAGAKI Riichiro

    Re: ES21 Mega Convo I agree that the manga is sooo much better. The anime changes things a bit and it's not as suspenseful. The only thing I really like from the anime that's no available in the manga is Hiruma's seiyuu. The anime is a bit cheesy in my opinion and I don't think the ending...
  3. kaiki83

    You know Eyeshield 21's infected your brain when...

    ..when you think it's time for a haircut and you look through the manga/anime to find a character hairstyle that will suit you ..your ideal man has piercings, blond spiky hair and pointy teeth and eyes ..you start running for the bus to see how you can run with your ankles at 90 degree angles...
  4. kaiki83

    Shounen Eyeshield 21 by MURATA Yuusuke and INAGAKI Riichiro

    Re: ES21 Mega Convo Thanks Xophien! It's great to be able to find a place where I can talk and do fangirly stuff about ES21 without bugging my sister :P
  5. kaiki83

    Romance in ES21

    It's really interesting to see the debate going on between Hiruma and Mamori pairing. Although I am an avid shipper myself I can see why people would not want Hiruma to end up with Mamori. I see it can go either way in the manga, and I don't think it will be really resolved officially. It...
  6. kaiki83

    Shounen Eyeshield 21 by MURATA Yuusuke and INAGAKI Riichiro

    Re: ES21 Mega Convo If real games happened like they do in manga I think manga would take it one step further and make it even wackier! Although I love ES21 I can't actually watch a real football match with the same enthusiasm..
Top