Recent content by KaiserSenpai420

  1. KaiserSenpai420

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 65 Discussion / Chapter 66 Predictions

    I only see one possibility. Eren comes to his senses and controls Histora since she is mindless.
  2. KaiserSenpai420

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 65 Discussion / Chapter 66 Predictions

    That's the only reasonable way I see Eren living. I wonder what all this chapter will bring, how everyone will look at him from now on. Even Armin is catching on that he had to eat someone. Eren left when he was with Armin and Mikasa, I'm really doubting just the Ressis can mind-wipe.
  3. KaiserSenpai420

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 65 Discussion / Chapter 66 Predictions

    What if this was the plan all along? Hisotra and Eren are right on go lel. I don't know I'm pulling at straws and I don't even like Eren.
  4. KaiserSenpai420

    Theory Attack on Titan Season 1 Ending 2 Breakdown

    I was watching Attack on Titan Season 1, and I noticed things... "Suppose I'm not me, then who's to say that you are you?" - Maybe that wasn't Mikasa in chapter one that said the ol' mighty famous line: "See you later....Eren." - Or the Mikasa that we see and know isn't the real...
  5. KaiserSenpai420

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 65 Discussion / Chapter 66 Predictions

    What if his memory just got erase? The Ape titan's.
  6. KaiserSenpai420

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 65 Discussion / Chapter 66 Predictions

    The only reason Eren should able to live is if that titan isn't Histora or it is her but the room is not big enough, maybe even Kenny changing his mind and helping. Aside from that, I don't want to see a magical event where he lives. Mikasa and the others are 15 seconds later, Histora needs 3...
  7. KaiserSenpai420

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 65 Discussion / Chapter 66 Predictions

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 65 Spoiler Discussion People say not to hate Histora, but how can I like such a weak and easy going character? I bet if Eren wasn't overwhelmed by himself eating his dad mixed with Rod's bullshit he would of said something convincing like Rod when Kenny removed...
  8. KaiserSenpai420

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 65 Discussion / Chapter 66 Predictions

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 65 Spoiler Discussion "Go to the basement no matter what, let their memories guide you!" Freida's, Freida's uncle, himself, etc. are the memories that are suppose to guide him, what were those memories actually suppose to tell him? He got the thumb biting from...
  9. KaiserSenpai420

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 65 Discussion / Chapter 66 Predictions

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 65 Spoiler Discussion There were rumors Levi was a virgin, I don't see indication of that? It was a rumor wasn't it? >_>
  10. KaiserSenpai420

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 65 Discussion / Chapter 66 Predictions

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 65 Spoiler Discussion If the Snk 65 summary is true, then that means that is the 3rd theory I got right! Being an arm chair detective is fun hehe, I wonder what type of shot Annie, Reiner, and Berthold got.
  11. KaiserSenpai420

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 65 Discussion / Chapter 66 Predictions

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 65 Spoiler Discussion I know his hairstyle changed, but I'm wondering why Erwin with only one arm who gave "Commander" title to Hanji doing there? Like I said they must be making quick work, I'm just not sure been waiting for legit/fake spoilers since the 2nd lel.
  12. KaiserSenpai420

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 65 Discussion / Chapter 66 Predictions

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 65 Spoiler Discussion It does? His art style changed, is that Erwin? Erwin and the Medic units rushed already inside the cave? If it does all happen then they must be making quick work of Kenny and Christa, wouldn't be surprised if Rod at least had a handgun.
  13. KaiserSenpai420

    Games Attack on Titan Tribute Game (Shingeki no Kyojin)

    Attack on Titan Tribute Game Discussion I see there's no "main" topic for AoTTG so I thought this could be it if that's okay. Personally, I've been playing for little over a year. I've been waiting for Feng to start following the manga and he did!
  14. KaiserSenpai420

    Advice Needed ( New Player to )

    Just got my Wii U 3 days ago, only on level 6 CPU but I'm ready for 8 now. I need some advice on how to get better, what moves are best for Robin, etc. Anything. I just learned red health + directional attack = smash. Wish I knew that in the beginning lol. Sword + Magic in any game has my...
  15. KaiserSenpai420

    Discussion Drunk Sm4sh Bros with my boyfriend!

    With 16 shots and a PC gamer picking up a wii controller for the 1st time things got wild, two noobs having fun. ( Just got a new capture card yesterday, sorry if anything is: "off". Just got my Wii U 3 days ago, fresh meat. )
Top