Re: One Piece 595 Spoiler Discussion
I kinda remembering the hat that wore by the guy who's talking to Dofla.. humm.. do you have any guess?
I'm already gave up on Sabo thing, shiet! I'm getting pumped up for nothing...
__________________________________________________________________
agree...
Re: One Piece 595 Spoiler Discussion
well, I'm already getting all hyped up... so the Sabo reappearance better be real for sure... if not, then I'm gonna curse the one who responsible to this in the first place every night before my sleep!!
dang, I hope it's TRUE~!! please, Oda-sama make it...
just happen to read the ch by now... GOD, I'm so late!!
mangastream's translator: molokidan, make the ch more harder to understand for me.. -_-; why can't they use easy-reading English?
about Franky, wow.. that must be really hurt... yet he still stand up and reads the newspaper -SUPER...
Re: One Piece 594 Discussion / 595 Predictions
hmm...
1) even though myself keep thinking about this too, this is too ridiculous to happen.. the Gorosei aren't a bunch of stupid old geezer..
2) when he aim the Shichibukai title, there's something dirty schemes behind it. from that I think he's...
Re: One Piece 594 Discussion / 595 Predictions
umm, if I recall the Gorosei only talk about how they gonna find some pirates to fill in 3 empty seats in Shichibukai, they talk about it when they discuss Luffy's recent act.. those 3 empty seats were come from: Jimbei, Moria, and Teach
I think...
Re: One Piece 594 Discussion / 595 Predictions
let's put down the tattoo discussion...
there aren't any better view to it in this chapter, so no matter how long we talk bout it, it'll only get cleared in the next chapters.. also if it's been drawn from such an angle like that it's only natural...
I choose both of them are enjoyable
in Manga> it always feed my thirst & curiosity about the information/story progress
in Anime> I seek for more deep emotion feeling of the story that I can get from all the seiyuu's work I.e. Drum Kingdom arc, Merry's funeral, etc.. bcz sometime I can't get...
Re: One Piece 594 Discussion / 595 Predictions
it's still a common sense, if it's just like that then why'd it make all SH looks surprised? there's gotta be something more behind the bell's ring..
Re: One Piece 594 Discussion / 595 Predictions
is't also strange to think how they can get to Fishman Island? the only way to get to there is to get their ship coated in S.A. or else they already have someone who can do it anytime anywhere, like how WB did when he appeared and infiltrated...
Re: One Piece Movie 10
you can watch it for now, times of version has already available for now. video are "eyes-friendly" expect the large "SAMPLE" watermark thing, subs are available (ex: INP's subs)
I'll give some link:
video:
Encode Version:
Title : One Piece Movie 10 Film Strong World (...
Re: One Piece 594 Discussion / 595 Predictions
I'm sure he'll be Marine's trainer, there's a link to it. Coby's been told of his new come Haki power, also told to ask Garp to train him, and Kong expect him to stay to train the young officers. Oda's will has been decided by himself.
I don't...
Re: One Piece 594 Discussion / 595 Predictions
about the tattoo I agree that the most correct to it is SACE
about the info about Franky's status, did it show on the pics we already have or it's just from Ohana's summary?
this chapter is SUUUUUUPPEEEEER flooded by information also confuseness!!!
Re: One Piece 571 Spoiler Discussion
I'm glad to see this awesome chapter!!
ah, so i've thought about Garp & Luffy throwing punching scene. I know some of you really would think Garp mishit Luffy on purpose. But, I don't think it that way. somehow I think he's really intend to harm Luffy even...