Recent content by kaizokuhime

  1. Help [JP] The Official Kanji Ask-for-Help Thread

    Re: [JP] Can't identify this kanji? Thanks! I'm not really good with handwritten kanji as yet so thanks a lot for helping me out! XD
  2. Help [JP] The Official Kanji Ask-for-Help Thread

    [JP] Can't identify this kanji? I can't seem to identify the kanji after 暑い. Scoured the dictionary a lot but to no avail. Help please?
  3. Question Recommendation Thread: (Use this thread when you seek advice.)

    [Jp] How/Where did you learn the colloquial talk? I'm new to translating manga, I've studied japanese for about a year and I can understand & speak in the polite form and plain form very well but I just can't understand the colloquial/plain stuff in the mangas! Where did you learn it? Or does...
  4. Done [JP] Stuck with a particular panel...

    Yeah, I didn't. It makes sense now. Thank you so much! :D
  5. Multiple Focuses Edited Mangashop 0.7.6 (Edited Manga Helper)

    Looks neat! I'll try it out! :D Thanks~
  6. Done [JP] Stuck with a particular panel...

    I've just recently started translating. I've studied Japanese for about a year. Here's the panel which has me stuck - I know the girl's saying 'Shingo-kun's allowance is more than 2,000 yen even though he's a 4th year' in the start And the other girl's saying something about Bay Bridge(?)...
Top