Re: I'd like to know the title of this manga
well give a try read... http://bestuff.com/stuff/hyunkel
edit: you made me go find which chapter, so here http://www.1000manga.com/Dragon_Quest_Dai_no_Daiboken/45/02/ :p so i hope it helps
Re: I'd like to know the title of this manga
im not sure about 6 arm skeleton but the plot which is similar as Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken : http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=2809
i would like to share the volume covers since i have alot raw, so i wonder should i scan single page like Heiji-sama's or I'm_Akiyama's d gray man.. suggest me which better..
ah mangaupdates just grab from somewhere internet that display of volume 11 but mine that i scanned that was actual from book that which is size of double spread pages, like for front and back of book,
but it is same ^_^
that exist raw was provide by by friend aka recon45 but the problem is missing chapter 50 that we cant order mag issue which is sold out, so i have order tankobon version