Recent content by kakashi65

  1. kakashi65

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 145 Discussion/146 Predictions

    Now I'm gonna say, what everyone is thinking, the 5th E-Regular is Parakewl
  2. kakashi65

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 133 Discussion/134 Predictions

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 133 Spoilers This was awesome Koons quick reaction while waking up, finally princess Androssi and the best part Rak is backkkkk
  3. kakashi65

    Hangout Tower of God Hangout & Q/A Thread

    Re: Tower of God Hangout Just realised it, Rak told him to get the throne so that he can himself decide whos sitting next to him in chapter 53 So the first idea ever to become the koonfamily head (s2 ch25) came from rak...
  4. kakashi65

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 121 Discussion/122 Predictions

    aaaand its out http://mangapirate.net/Tower_of_God/121/1 mangapirate does a very good job
  5. kakashi65

    Art Tower of God FanArt Thread

    I also let him make another one, but it's more for the one piece fans out there
  6. kakashi65

    Hangout Tower of God Hangout & Q/A Thread

    Re: Tower of God Hangout Just read the webcomic Diamond Dust from Daum. And at their actual webcomic-page they have background music for some chapters, it's like the third or fourth manwha I read with background music, and I can really recommend that manwha, especially chapter 16 was awesome...
  7. kakashi65

    Art Tower of God FanArt Thread

    It's not exactly a fanart, but a friend of mine can make iphone labels, so I let him do one for me It would probably be better with a black Iphone though
  8. kakashi65

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 118 Discussion/119 Predictions

    Could be, I think it isn't really something specific, it could also mean Baams climbing the tower to reach the last floor and it just looks like a mountain path ---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ---------- It's out on Batoto...
  9. kakashi65

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 118 Discussion/119 Predictions

    Also let's talk about the fact, that SIU mentioned, that in 1F there is quite the foreshadowing of the entire TOG story, and I can really see that, if you recheck the chapters of 1F you can see some picture in the stone tables of someone who looks like Urek Mazino (topless of course). Also you...
  10. kakashi65

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 118 Discussion/119 Predictions

    Q: Are Yuri and Rachel (Lahel) the only female protagonists? Can you tell us about the other female protagonists? (08/21/2010) OMG who is the heroine? Is it Androssi? Is it Yeon?? OR isn't she there yet? OOOR IS IT THE BLACK MARCH?
  11. kakashi65

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 118 Discussion/119 Predictions

    I think it was Jaina Repellista Zahard, she knows Baams not dead and want that the whole tower finds out, but how will that happen, will Emile just tell everybody Baams alive, maybe it will be one of her questions like "do you know someone like Baam and is he really alive" or someone just asks...
  12. kakashi65

    Hangout Tower of God Hangout & Q/A Thread

    Re: Tower of God Hangout Normally i do the same thing, but luckily this time I was around TOG, when it had like 5 chapters, I liked it from the very beginning, but loved it after ~70 chapters I can't wait any longer, please SIU don't make any 2 week breaks anymore half a day to go
  13. kakashi65

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 116 Discussion/117 Predictions

    If what you're saying is true, then the leader of FUG, Grace Mirchea Luslec is the only exception, even so he's the number one slayer. Because he was born in the tower, 80F Mirchea... But if only irregulars are called slayers, why call himself a slayer, he just could have been the leader without...
  14. kakashi65

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 116 Discussion/117 Predictions

    Is it just me or does Yu han sung look much cuter than the girl in the flashback (even though he's a guy) WHY SIU, JUST WHYYY ?
Top