Recent content by kakashi919

  1. kakashi919

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Udon

    :ninja
  2. kakashi919

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Tofu

    Is being too lazy to get out of bed a 1st world problem? :o
  3. kakashi919

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Tofu

    ........I doubt that for some reason...
  4. kakashi919

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Tofu

    So neat...
  5. kakashi919

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Tofu

    Good weekend for sports ^^
  6. kakashi919

    Word Play Word association! - - - - - - Part 15

    Cut-scene
  7. kakashi919

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Tofu

    I took part in some mafia games so yeah, probably did see me around.
  8. kakashi919

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Tofu

    Yep I was. But I mostly been in here though. Aside from taking part in some of the sig contests. Yeah scav is a bitch. But a cool one :cookiehand
  9. kakashi919

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Tofu

    Is that slang for something? I don't wear watches... Life is....meh. I'm just trying to be happy man xD Hello, nice to meet ya too. ^_^
Top