Recent content by kakashi_08

  1. kakashi_08

    Question The “Looking For” Manga Thread

    No Bra Does anyone now how i can get some english manga of No Bra? moved to Otaku Finder
  2. kakashi_08

    Chapter Naruto 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    O think itachi planted some kind on genjutsus on saskue and something activated it. I think Madara is goin to step in and help. then they will prob tell some story but naruto is the junk
  3. kakashi_08

    Shounen Eyeshield 21 by MURATA Yuusuke and INAGAKI Riichiro

    Re: ES21 Mega Convo I loved this manga the only thing that to me is close to not been anywhere near accurate. One thing i didnt like is how the blk guy is the best athlete out of all of them its not really just that but the fact i saw only one blk guy on the whole football team when most...
  4. kakashi_08

    Hangout Otaku Cafe Hangout

    Where can i buy mangas No Bra in particular I look al over the we, maybe im not looking at the right places. but i been trying to find No Bra i can not find it anywhere. help plz
Top