Recent content by kakashidad

  1. kakashidad

    Chapter Fairy Tail 438 Discussion / 439 Prediction

    This may sound abit random in relation to your post but this has just come to mind and I'd like to share it, if that's ok? I believe and in truth have believed for sometime that lumen histoire. Is a means to negating E.N.D. Mavis said it was the guilds light not darkness. Makarov not been...
  2. kakashidad

    Chapter Fairy Tail 424 Discussion / 425 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 424 Spoiler Thread Having read this issue and seeing some of the comments above, I thought I would add my thoughts. It's been awhile since I last commented. I think Natsu growth was to be expected, it had been foreshadowed for awhile now... Zeref was constantly querying if...
  3. kakashidad

    Chapter Fairy Tail 423 Discussion / 424 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 423 Spoiler Thread I believe I said something similar myself in my post on page 6 of the comments. But I left it for the community to draw their own truths from it.In regards to Purehitho alias (hades)... I've just read a few more comments and I think it was Giga_Gaia...
  4. kakashidad

    Chapter Fairy Tail 423 Discussion / 424 Predictions

    Having re read my post I think it's safe to say that Gray left Juvia for the exact same purpose I suggested to get stronger. And I think we'll find that Juvia will have gotten stronger also because he left her... and she may even revert back to how she was before joining FT? There was a...
  5. kakashidad

    Chapter Fairy Tail 423 Discussion / 424 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 423 Spoiler Thread Having read this issue and seeing some of the comments above, I thought I would add my thoughts. It's been awhile since I last commented. I think Natsu growth was to be expected, it had been foreshadowed for awhile now... Zeref was constantly querying if he...
  6. kakashidad

    Chapter Fairy Tail 414 Discussion / 415 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 414 Spoiler Thread You could very well be right...but where's Gildartz? He's not present...but with ALL the spin off titles emerging I'd say that his manga shelf life is expiring... why did Ezra not get a spin off title...fan service not required, lol.
  7. kakashidad

    Chapter Bleach 606 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 606 Spoiler Discussion It's up on mangapanda, short unfulfilling chapter. Has the Monk committed the cardinal sin of ''shouting his mouth off too soon''? Hell yeah. Still I wonder if he can slow down Yh enough? Hell yeah... Bored now, Deep Sigh!
  8. kakashidad

    Chapter Naruto 699/700 Discussion - The End

    This post of your Blubli was very interesting as it stated what you liked and what you didn't. I have no criticism constructive or other with it. I too enjoyed Naruto up until just after the ''Pein Arc''. Edo tensai was kishi way of showing us the readers just how formidable some of those dead...
  9. kakashidad

    Chapter Naruto 697 Discussion / 698 Predictions

    Lol, Ali/ Clay only had One inspirational moment in his entire life,eh?? your funny.:cheez
  10. kakashidad

    Chapter Naruto 697 Discussion / 698 Predictions

    Interesting debate dude, I find it had to find a flaw in your argument...as always you seem to be on point with the finer details. Back to the actual fight and the cliff hanger. Is it at all possible or even plausible that Naruto is a clone? and if not. Could we see Naruto come from beneath...
  11. kakashidad

    Chapter Bleach 601 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 601 Discussion / 602 Predictions I didn't read the MP version, and my understanding is that the blade itself is too sharp. And as a result there's no sheath that can hold it. Hence the tub of jelly that it was drawn from. The other thing is.. the blade came to him though default...
  12. kakashidad

    Chapter Naruto 690 Discussion / 691 Predictions

    I'm slightly at a lost to be honest, I'm not sure if that was the end or not...I think it was it'd make sense and leaves the ending unresolved and up to the reader to decide how it ends, I've seen that done before. For me kayuga acted how I expected, I said awhile ago during one of the...
  13. kakashidad

    Chapter Fairy Tail 391 Discussion / 392 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 391 Spoiler Thread AWESOME... I'm lovely Deliora personality it's so wicked hehe. Gray's resolve is admiral I thought he actually won for a minute then. But he's gonna have to go a little deeper still, any and all anxiety he had with Deliora will either resurface now/next or...
  14. kakashidad

    Chapter Fairy Tail 383 Discussion / 384 Predictions

    It's funny that you said that about Lucy and then provided a link. Here's another link of interest that to me shows that Mashima has stayed true to his story/plot http://www.mangahere.co/manga/fairy_tail/v09/c074/16.html Loki clearly let it be known that ''even if it was for just a BRIEF...
  15. kakashidad

    Chapter Naruto 675 Discussion / 676 Predictions

    I think it' safe to suggest that if kakashi does not regain any of Obito eyes (and I don't think he will) he will be a shadow of the kakashi we have all come to know. He will not be able to use his signature move ''Rakiri'' as the sharingan he had was VITAL for it's use and therefore...
Top