Recent content by Kakifly

  1. Anime Nurarihyon no Mago

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago Anime Just watched it on Viz and it isn't that bad but they did cut out alot
  2. Anime Nurarihyon no Mago

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago Anime Vizmedia huh o_o I knew that Viz would get the licensing rights but not this soon...At least I can watch it on the website on the same day.
  3. Art Nurarihyon no Mago Volume Cover Thread

    That's. so. awesome. Dx I actually pasted 1-10 together in paint after reading your post, haha. Well, I personally like volume 8 cover because they're my favorite couples. They look so good with each other.
  4. Anime Nurarihyon no Mago

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago Anime Yeah, Tsurara is awesome like that. Looking back, she was never annoying at all to me o_o
  5. Anime Nurarihyon no Mago

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago Anime I wish I could attend the advance screening even if I don't understand anything. OTL
  6. Anime Nurarihyon no Mago

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago Anime The effect makes it seems little weird o_O
  7. Anime Nurarihyon no Mago

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago Anime Have you guys look at the official website lately? It changed. :nod
  8. Anime Nurarihyon no Mago

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago Anime I'm so excited after seeing all those pictures and info for the anime x_x Thanks guys for sharing and translating :)
Top