Recent content by kalabazin

  1. kalabazin

    Chapter One Piece 621 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 621 Discussion / 622 Prediction Thread Don't know if anyone has noticed this but - http://www.tenmanga.com/chapter/OnePiece69/174988-7.html (bottom panel) I think the world government was trying to prevent Roger's "seed" to go outside of East Blue Flamewall on~
  2. kalabazin

    Chapter One Piece 576 Discussion / 577 Prediction

    That black circle is generated when he uses haki (he used it on Akainu too).
  3. kalabazin

    Chapter One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 574 Spoiler Discussion maybe he'll live on as Gold D. Ace or somthing like that and it would be a good reason for Ace's current full name appearing on the title instead of "Ace is dead" or sumthing like that =S
  4. kalabazin

    Chapter One Piece 569 Discussion / 570 Prediction

    If u watch closely until WB fell neither Marco, Jozu or the Admirals had any damage..
  5. kalabazin

    Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 551 Spoiler Pics & Summaries Thread Well.. I'm just guessing but that must be 344,000,000 beries and.. 690,000,000 beries
  6. kalabazin

    Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 550 Discussion/ 551 Predictions Thread I think that Dragon will appear and Kuma will go with him, I'm betting for kuma having a background with Dragon and that being the reason for letting alive the SH's
  7. kalabazin

    Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 550 Discussion/ 551 Predictions Thread nope, he was talking about his crew.. and mostly about Rogers ability? =S cuz he says "he had the power to hear the voice of all things" or something like that but when he encounters with Kuma (and guessing that Kuma is almost/totally a...
  8. kalabazin

    Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 550 Discussion/ 551 Predictions Thread yah, I'm aware of the IV that was on WB, but I'm going for the long shot.. WB and Shanks will show up, Rayleigh I'm not so sure but I think that Kuma told him some kind of location andddd... I'm also thinking that Kuma will help Luffy cuz I...
  9. kalabazin

    Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 550 Discussion/ 551 Predictions Thread I think this guy's right, if Rayleigh can stop Kizaru, and WB is/was as strong as Gold Rogers then I'm guessing that WB can take down at least 2 Admirals on his own? Taking on a comentary on a page of this week chapter, "he is as strong as he...
  10. kalabazin

    Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 550 Discussion/ 551 Predictions Thread Chapters - 507/7 - 513/11 I'm thinking that Rayleigh is the one with the power to "hear the voice of all things"?
Top