Watching Sasuke and Kakashi fight would be awesome. Ultimate master vs apprentice match-up. Ironic if he kills him with a Chidori.
On another note, who do you think will ultimately defeat Madara? I think it fits that it'd be Sasuke, since the whole Sharingan thing. Or maybe both Sasuke and Naruto
Hmm I think "Terror of Revenge" comment it says is pretty interesting. Although I think it's about time Sasuke got a good beating (so he gets a new power-up), I don't really think Danzo has any revenge against Sasuke right?
Also, it's pretty weird to just deactivate Susanoo in that split...
Actually he hasn't *OFFICIALLY* used Tsukuyomi. I know of which part you mean but I just found it odd that both times that he's used his right eye technique it's never been labeled as such, while Amaterasu or even Chidori (which he's used tons of time), which makes me wonder why it isn't...
I think it's pretty suspicious that Sasuke's right eye technique hasnt been labeled Tsukuyomi yet, I think I might be some other kind of Reality/Genjutsu thing. And if danzo has some sort of "body flicker" technique plus all the sharingans using some sort of genjutsu then I think the only way he...