Recent content by Kalkoen

  1. Discussion Global warming????

    My guess: WAR :darn
  2. Discussion Natural Disasters: Do you have to deal with them?

    Nothing happening here (the Netherlands). But the people here really suck cuz they complain about the weather if it rains a bit. ;bash (If a tornado comes my way I will cut it or die trying.)
  3. Discussion Straw Hat's Crew Strength (Ranking)

    Re: Rank the Strawhats! Some people think Sanji and Zoro are both on 2e place, but that just doesn’t add up. ;) Zoro is clearly much stronger than Sanji. You always see that Zoro matches Luffy and he always defeats the 2e strongest enemy. When they are having an argument about something they...
  4. The goal of this forum (if you have ?'s about MH's purpose look here)

    I love this site SO much .... even more than I like cookies and that's A LOT :clap Time for a little dance :woo
  5. Discussion Global warming????

    Yep I knew it we’re all gonna die -_-;
  6. Discussion Romance in OP

    Zoro + Tagishi would just be to lame, most people think this is going to happen (if there was romance in one piece) but it would just remind him of the dead of Kuina. :noworry And just because Kuina made a promise with Zoro doesn’t mean it has anything to do with Tagishi. Zoro + Robin is much...
  7. Discussion Global warming????

    Well in a few years machines will rule the world anyway so we are all going to die! I don’t know why but people always say I watch to much TV ><
  8. Discussion Romance in OP

    No, chopper deservers better :P
  9. One Piece Mega Convo Thread, the 1st Chapter

    Re: One Piece Mega Convo (Spoilers!) If Zoro was from the Grand Line he would have said so. He's not rly a misterious character. But if he was from the grand line it's probly cuz he got lost big time :P
  10. Discussion Global warming????

    You hear it more all the time like bears are skipping hibernation and flowers bloom in the winter that should bloom in spring. These little things are being ignored thou they are a sign how badly it’s going. You guessed it time to go back to the time of the blade :P ps it stopped snowing in...
  11. Should I read manga after watch OP anime?

    Jup that's wat makes it great :D
  12. Should I read manga after watch OP anime?

    I have watched the anime up to 290 and then read the manga cause i couldent wait :D
  13. Edited Manga Contributions!

    Re: ONE PIECE ch390 2pg line repair & color SUPERRRRRRRR
  14. Bleach FAQs and Simple Q&A's

    Re: Ichigo half Quincy?? Rofl if ichigo turned out half quincy i will stop watching, get depressed and kill myself ....no rly i mean it!
  15. A level after Ban Kai

    I don’t think a new lvl beyond bankai and using hollow powers would be weird cuz he is always fighting against it. If he would embrace it it just wouldn’t be like him. Maybe he will learn some new techniques for his current bankai. :)
Top