Recent content by Kallavan

  1. Kallavan

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 597 Spoilers & Discussion

    holy shit does he look buff with the new artstyle
  2. Kallavan

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 595 Spoilers & Discussion

    I thought about the entity that appeared before Traumerei while he was leaving the maze. I do think it's supposed to be whoever Kirin was refering to before, when he was telling Lobadon that Traumerei already spent all his love toward "someone else", I don't know who was that person, could be...
  3. Kallavan

    Discussion Lo Po Bia Goruro

    Do you think he is one of the two who always stay in the mothership, and are said to have a power that branch heads like Perseus and Pudidy can't hope to reach ? Kirin is definitely one of the 2.
  4. Kallavan

    Discussion FUG Elder vs Corp Commander

    Even though I love Yasratcha and Kallavan, I would bet more on the elders, and Sophia has been really impressive so far, even spider mom was like "she is extremely powerful", a statement made by someone who might be > Evankhell.
  5. Kallavan

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 549 Spoilers & Discussion

    I really hope we will get soon a chapter or two about the stories told by Leviathan about Traumerei to Baam.
  6. Kallavan

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 548 Spoilers & Discussion

    Apparently, this new Po Bidau guy is supposed to be the future leader of Po Bidau family (?), he may be a deputy then.
  7. Kallavan

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 547 Spoilers & Discussion

    The only people who are aware about Baam's Prophecy are simply the people who had access to Arlene pocket after she left the tower, at some point : Enne Zahard, Garam Zahard (who stole it from Zahard family ===> meaning Zahard himself knew this prophecy thanks to Arlene pocket) and finally...
  8. Kallavan

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 546 Spoilers & Discussion

    I would love seeing the family heads, even Zahard reacting to the competition, but SIU is so shy about introducing them I know it won't happen sadly ...
  9. Kallavan

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 545 Spoilers & Discussion

    Completely random idea here, but what if Hansung part just teleported in Bloodmadder territory 😭
  10. Kallavan

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 545 Spoilers & Discussion

    I will rate this chapter Lilial/10 She is way too hot, Baam ain't ready.
  11. Kallavan

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 545 Spoilers & Discussion

    Lilial under shower We see Khun and co teleport Maschenny and boss LPB branch leaders teleport to Po Bidau main ship ? Kirin and Gustang talking Khun and regulars teleport in front of Gustang ? We see a new po bidau putting the lpb branch leaders to custody lmao Ha YURA AND RACHEL AT THE END
  12. Kallavan

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 544 Spoilers & Discussion

    Exactly, people need to understand that Traumerei is at the same realm of strength as Zahard, just like the other family heads or Urek. Gustang said that non irregulars are bugs compared to them.
  13. Kallavan

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 543 Spoilers & Discussion

    I have a theory (someone likely shared this idea, I don't read all the messages of the threads sorry :XD) concerning Leviathan purpose for Traumerei. I think Traumerei used the leviathan by feeding the emotions he doesn't want to keep, maybe because he doesn't want to be vulnerable as a godlike...
  14. Kallavan

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 543 Spoilers & Discussion

    I was wondering if the animals released by the shinwonryu were real shineuhs or not ... But I don't know, it was said before he controls 7 out the 23 lo po bia beasts. Therefore those animals are not shineuhs but beings made out of Traumerei shinsu ? And if so, are those animals being at...
  15. Kallavan

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 543 Spoilers & Discussion

    So the chapter confirms Traumerei is able to do telepathy ?! It's a shame because he doesn't seem to use it that much, and it doesn't seem limited to the beastkin since Traumerei gave an order to Perseus with telepathy. It's really weird because Traumerei seems to have this ability but it's...
Top