Recent content by Kaminogan

  1. Kaminogan

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    I only have two honorable mentions, and one of them got points! So this will be my only character for a bit. Long black hair is my second favorite hair type, and I remember finding her scar to be very interesting. She gives off a nice combination of cute and cool.
  2. Kaminogan

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Everyone except Goose gives off some hobo energy ngl Hobo/pirate
  3. Kaminogan

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    More Arknights representation let's goooooo!
  4. Kaminogan

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Herlock, what a husbando, grade A choice.
  5. Kaminogan

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    I predict the robot from ZZZ will get top 10
  6. Kaminogan

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    I may have relied a bit too much on Arknights for this. What can I say tho, they have the best cute guys.
  7. Kaminogan

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Wut, I thought his personality was part of his charm! Also lmfao the Doleful tomato gif I was wondering what Erin would do for this character given they have almost no media/fanart
  8. Kaminogan

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    See Wario is just a troll pick, Waluigi at least has rizz
  9. Kaminogan

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    These are the types of questions that make me appreciate One Piece's author for answering seriously.
  10. Kaminogan

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Not into guys? Fool! I am into guys that are girly! In all seriousness, gender itself is not something that matters to me when it comes to attraction. Correct. Mizuki is a jellyfish! He has lots of grippy tentacles. Which realistically ought to be quite painful now that I think about it, but...
  11. Kaminogan

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Both Strider and Ryu in the same post? What are the odds.
  12. Kaminogan

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    The alien hunk is a valid choice imo. All but two or three of my picks are obscure as hell, I'd be surprised if anyone shares them.
Top