Recent content by kamsreborn

  1. kamsreborn

    Reborn 266 Discussion/ 267 Prediction

    Re: Reborn 266 Spoiler Thread Where did you get the Spoiler image? I haven't see that in the manga..
  2. kamsreborn

    Reborn 262 Discussion/ 263 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 262 Spoiler Thread Mukuro's also in top 10 even if he doesn't appear in two years. I also don't know why Daniela is there, but that same goes with Mukuro, not that I'm questioning his position (4th O.o). And I think Daniela is great.
  3. kamsreborn

    Reborn 261 Discussion/ 262 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 261 Spoiler Thread I love Gokudera is those glasses. >u<
  4. kamsreborn

    Reborn Volume 27 (ch.248-258) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 258 Discussion/259 Prediction Maybe, Kawahira is Fran's master. It seems that he can make illusions.
  5. kamsreborn

    Reborn 259 Discussion/260 Prediction

    Re: Reborn 259 Spoiler Thread Maybe, the box in his heart is the reason why she couldn't die..
  6. kamsreborn

    Reborn Volume 27 (ch.248-258) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 258 Spoiler Thread At first, I thought it was TYLChikusa.
  7. kamsreborn

    Reborn Volume 27 (ch.248-258) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 258 Spoiler Thread Is that Kakippi? And.. Chrome isn't in the last chapter [or I just didn't noticed her] so, if she's in this chapter, and that man is really kakippi, then, she might recognize it right? OFF TOPIC: Mammon is a boy. Hayy... I really think hard about his gender, now I...
  8. kamsreborn

    Reborn Volume 27 (ch.248-258) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 256 Spoiler Thread Patience.. patience... I can't!!! I used Google translator [even if it's not so reliable] and if the translator isn't worng, it's say Mukuro vs. Byakuran right?
  9. kamsreborn

    Reborn Volume 27 (ch.248-258) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 255 Discussion/256 Predictions I think this story will end up that everyone is back to Namimori and Uni will contact Gamma and fight with Vongola.
  10. kamsreborn

    Reborn Volume 27 (ch.248-258) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 255 Spoiler Thread OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG! MUKURO IS AWESOME! MUKURO IS AWESOME! MUKURO IS AWESOME! MUKURO IS AWESOME! ^wanna repeat this in the tune of kufufu nu fu. Haha! That's TYL Mukuro right? The tie and suit are TYL Mukuro attire right?
  11. kamsreborn

    Reborn Volume 27 (ch.248-258) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 254 Spoiler Thread Can't wait!!!!! Hibari will surely win! So Reborn mistaken Uni for Luce or Uni is really Luce? Or Reborn is just being protective because she holds the sky pacifier?
  12. kamsreborn

    Reborn Volume 27 (ch.248-258) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 254 Spoiler Thread Can you translate that?
  13. kamsreborn

    Reborn Volume 27 (ch.248-258) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 253 Discussion/254 Prediction No Reborn! this week?
  14. kamsreborn

    Reborn Volume 27 (ch.248-258) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 253 Discussion/254 Prediction But Shouichi has sun attribute and Spanner has storm, how come they belong to the non-elementals?
  15. kamsreborn

    Reborn Volume 27 (ch.248-258) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 253 Discussion/254 Prediction Question! If a rematch will happen, if the Gyro-roulette chooses non-elementals,can Shouichi play again? The non-elementals are Shouichi, Spanner, Haru, Kyoko,Giannini, I-pin, and Fuuta only, right? Bianchi has storm element(?) If not, are they going...
Top