Recent content by Kanako-chan

  1. Kanako-chan

    Life Single or Married and why

    Re: Single or Married Single, still looking for the woman of my life.
  2. Kanako-chan

    Other What Is The Longest Time That You've Been Without Shower?

    I think it's around 5 or 7 days for my part, when I fansub or do scantrad I can completely lose the notion of time. When I "wake up" I'm like : Beuhh something's stinking in the room.... *Snif, snif* Beuh it's me ! Emergency shower now. So you go out of the room, meet the colodger hey ! Long...
  3. Kanako-chan

    Discussion What is the best way to learn Japanese ?

    For my part, i've bought a book for grammar, and started with grammar in romanji. As grammar is kinda easy toward french grammar, soon after I started learning writing system and words. I asked my dad for ajapanese / french dictionnary but, doesn't work it's really poor. I found a wonderfull...
  4. Kanako-chan

    Language What Languages do you know?

    Greetings, Well, I'm new there, I guess I'll have to introduce myself somewhere and look to register my Edited Manga team. I speak 3 langages, or maybe 2 and more or less half. French (native) English (billingual) Japanese (Enough to be a TLer even if I still need my dictionnary)...
Top