Recent content by Kanashto

  1. Kanashto

    Fun Thread Claymore Hairstyles [Pictures]

    Ancy thats a good pic of miria's hair actually. /clap for finding it :D
  2. Kanashto

    Fun Thread Claymore Hairstyles [Pictures]

    I'm loving this thread, I always liked this aspect of claymore! the hairstyles! I'm looking for Sophia now. kind of hard, i find hair short just right but too wavy/curly Anastasia: http://www.ukhairdressers.com/style/hairstyles/14407/14407.jpg (close enough)
  3. Kanashto

    Chapter Claymore vol 18 (chap 96 - 100) Discussion

    Re: Claymore 98 Discussion/99 Predictions I wonder what's Luciela-Rafiela doing...
  4. Kanashto

    Anime The Anime Thread

    Re: Claymore Anime remake or Second season? (updated) I am in love with how the early episodes went (up to pieta) and the sound track and the action is all so fantastic. I don't think a remake is realistic unless its extremely famous. They may make OVAs for the alternate (real) events then...
  5. Kanashto

    Art Claymore Volume Covers & Color Pages

    Hey thanks for the pics but some links don't work anymore :D Can you please update them ? EDIT: Btw I am talking about most of the early undercovers and frontcover of volume1 on the # 1 post :]
Top