Recent content by kangclaw

  1. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 83 Discussion/84 Predictions

    When he entered the tower he was very new to a lot of things, 5 years is a lot of time to find out about the general structure and the dynamics of the various political, social and economical elements of the Tower. He would have become aware of the existence of Zahard the 10 great families, he...
  2. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 83 Discussion/84 Predictions

    The chapter looks awesome. :)
  3. Chapter The Breaker : New Waves 55 Discussion

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 55 Discussion / 56 Predictions Great chapter. I would like a fight where Shioon doesn't get beaten to a pulp by the end it. I would also like it if he can back up his words. Saying this, I believe that what is happening in this chapter is quite logical. Shioon is...
  4. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 77 Discussion/78 Predictions

    I had a feeling that Lahel was somehow influenced by someone. It did not seem normal for someone like Lahel to betray someone like Baam, especially with all of their history. Also from the previous chapter Lahel did not know that Baam would also enter the Tower. He is the one who made Lahel do...
  5. Chapter The Breaker : New Waves 35 Discussion

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 35 Discussion / 36 Predictions Nice chapter, if the pill has a time limit than it was something that was expected. Shioon needed his Ki centre back yesterday.
  6. Chapter The Breaker : New Waves 28 Discussion

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 28 Spoiler Thread @ChaoticKen +1..Thank you for the translation, that was quick.:) I admit, this chapter has redeemed the manhwa for me. It is a good chapter. I like that move Shioon has used; more evidence that Shioon needs more experience fighting. @Inne...
  7. Chapter The Breaker : New Waves 26 Discussion

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 26 Discussion / 27 Predictions Yes. In part 1 Shioon just hit him normally, no Soul Crushing Strike was used. Shioon's body became stronger as a result of his training and the Ki. I am curious, how the bully was able to be this good, this fast. It is a...
  8. Shounen History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun

    History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Hangout History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Genre: Action, Martial Arts Mangaka: Matsuena Syun Serialized In: Shounen Sunday Publisher: Shogakukan Shirahama Kenichi is a book lover who has just entered high school, but he is often bullied by others. One...
  9. Beelzebub Hangout Thread

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei He bought the company with the pocket money he had left...lol..this guy is insanely rich...lol
  10. Official Tartarus Thread

    The manga has recently expanded and hinted at the existence of very powerful beings other than Dragons... I like your theory, I hope they mages or beings of Tartarus are insanely powerful. Maybe there were mages in the past who acquired so much power that they became immortals?
  11. Manhwa The Breaker by Geuk-Jin Jeon and Jin-Hwan Park

    Re: The Breaker by Keuk-jin Jeon and Jin-Hwan Park Looks like a great chapter:
  12. Manhwa The Breaker by Geuk-Jin Jeon and Jin-Hwan Park

    Re: The Breaker by Keuk-jin Jeon and Jin-Hwan Park
  13. Chapter One Piece 591 Discussion / 592 Prediction

    The Grandline by its nature has different and unpredictable weather in different parts , so its not really a surprise that there was a storm somewhere; except for the calm belt which I guess is always calm.
  14. Chapter One Piece 588 Discussion / 589 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 588 Spoiler Discussion Wow, a heart wrenching chapter, I felt that I wanted the B300,000,000 Luffy to destroy Jalmac and his ship. Yeah I have to agree that Jalmac needs to die and die very painfully and slowly.lol It is very likely that Sabo is actually dead, if we look at...
  15. Chapter One Piece 583 Discussion / 584 Prediction

    Why should Luffy have to defeat the same opponent again, it kind of defeats the point of them being defeated in the first place. I have to disagree on this, (you may still be right). The manga already showed that Luffy can defeat Logia users, and this is without Haki. Luffy is actually...
Top