Recent content by Kanie Seiya

  1. Kanie Seiya

    Mashima's inspiration

    Well I was surprised when I see Gildartz for the first time though...... And do you know what did I said..... What the F*ck is Shanks doing in FairyTail even Lufy showed himself at Edolas Arc...well maybe Mashima and the author of One Piece is a really good friends....so they show the same...
  2. Kanie Seiya

    Discussion The 4 Gods Of Ishgar - The Strongest Wizard Saints

    Nope I think your wrong.....maybe Mashima will make the 3 Gods an Enemy of FT after Zeref's Arc then FT will have 2000+ episodes hows that nyahahahah
  3. Kanie Seiya

    Discussion Natsu Dragneel/E.N.D Thread

    Re: What/Who is END Well in my theory.....we don't know if END is a living or nonliving thing and maybe if they kill END maybe it will be the end of all the dragon slayers and ZEREF......but that's not what were looking for it's who so.....I guess that E.N.D is Natsu maybe the letter E in E.N.D...
  4. Kanie Seiya

    Discussion Natsu Dragneel/E.N.D Thread

    Re: Theory about E.N.D Yeah that's a good theory but I know Mashima well he can even defeat Sherlock Holmes in making detective stories nyahahahah...
Top