Recent content by kanpyo7

  1. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump: Golden future cup

    Re: WSJ: Golden future cup So is this out yet? If not, then when it is, will someone scanlate some of the interesting ones? I can see 1 or 2 that look cool...
  2. Shounen Belmonde le VisiteuR by Ishioka Shouei

    Re: Belmonde le VisiteuR Discussion - New WSJ Series It seems interesting, it has the potential to become a huge series. But I hope that this boring torture arc ends soon, when he gets out of his world I can see this becoming a story with great plot and fight scenes as well! If this arc goes on...
  3. Shounen Death Note by Ohba Sugumi & Obata Takeshi

    Re: Death Note Page 108 (Series End) Discussion This was a good series, but I didn't like the whole aspect of "nothingness after death" really big minus for the whole series.
Top