Recent content by KaoruArimi

  1. KaoruArimi

    Chapter One Piece 583 Discussion / 584 Prediction

    Going Merry's death was foreseen many chapters prior and the build up of it was on purpose to make the final scene very dramatic. It was meant to be a tear jerker and oh boy was it. I never thought I'd cry over a ship. WTH. Anyway it was purposely done. In contrast Ace's death was not a...
  2. KaoruArimi

    Chapter One Piece 583 Discussion / 584 Prediction

    flashbacks are great for character development. there was a huge gap from when Luffy met Shanks and his time growing up and leaving to be a pirate. aren't you guys excited that we finally get to see this????? I LOVE this flashback. I want to SEE MORE. I hope it stretches for as long as it...
  3. KaoruArimi

    Chapter One Piece 582 Discussion / 583 Prediction

    since these fruits are so rare you'd have to part of a powerful organization just like how cp9 crew got fruits from the marines luffy accidently ate shanks fruit and blackbeard being part of whitebeard's crew inevidably came across the fruit he wanted and eventually killed for lots of...
  4. KaoruArimi

    Chapter One Piece 582 Discussion / 583 Prediction

    There wasn't much Garp could do. He's got one kid who's the son of the most wanted Revolutionary in the world. He's got the other who's the son of the King of Pirates and wanted dead before he was even born. If he left the kids with a nice loving motherly woman the marines would sniff her...
  5. KaoruArimi

    Chapter One Piece 580 Discussion / 581 Prediction

    there's enough fillers in the anime. I don't need a recap or filler in the manga. If i want someting recapped I'll just re-read the chapters. I just don't want a recap becuase it will take away from the progress of the story and then I have to wait another week. It's agonizing.
  6. KaoruArimi

    Chapter One Piece 580 Discussion / 581 Prediction

    I know what you mean by wanting the SH reunited but I don't think the plot was ever off track. This war IS part of the plot. Anyway great Arc. I loved it. It's as good as water 7 and cocoyashi village. If any of the SH's were in this ARC they might very well have died like ACE. Luffy barely...
  7. KaoruArimi

    Chapter One Piece 580 Discussion / 581 Prediction

    Oda's wheel in his head is certainly turning and I'm sure the last few nakama that joins the SH's will be unique and wierd. It will be up to the crew and circumstances. It's definitely not up to Luffy. He invited a bunch of people or should I say things at Thriller bark. I think he invited...
  8. KaoruArimi

    Chapter One Piece 580 Discussion / 581 Prediction

    I don't remember Croco-boy ever saying he wants to be the pirate king and be the guy with the most freedom being in the open sea. Enjoying life and adventures with his friends... and eating till he needs to be rolled out of a restaurant. hmmm no I don't recall coco sayin that at all
  9. KaoruArimi

    Chapter One Piece 579 Discussion / 580 Prediction

    He's not past and not future he's present tense?? hehe he's the current Era and luffy is the future :) Now that WB is gone BB and Shanks will be huge rivals along with the other Yonkou's (I think that's how u spell it) well anyway the emperors. Seriously people I don't why we're talking...
  10. KaoruArimi

    Chapter One Piece 579 Discussion / 580 Prediction

    i don't think shooting ace with light will kill him... like smoke and fire... also if he shoots luffy but leaves the key it will only give someone else an opportunity to free ace. So shooting the key was the right choice I think at the time. and as powerful as Kizaru's ability ... no one...
  11. KaoruArimi

    Chapter One Piece 579 Discussion / 580 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 579 Spoiler Discussion Marine's boast of justice but where were they at cocoyashi island when bellemere got shot and the town was oppressed. Or in Alabasta or in Drum island?? where's the Marine's justice. Akainu pisses me off so much. He's truly a dog that won't let go after...
  12. KaoruArimi

    Chapter One Piece 578 Discussion / 579 Prediction

    I understand your point about BB and Luffy sharing the same dream. But Why can't BB be both a rival (cuz they are fighting for the same dream) and a villain (the path he takes to achieve that dream is a dark path and Luffy takes the good path). At this point of course Luffy can't even be...
  13. KaoruArimi

    Chapter One Piece 578 Discussion / 579 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 578 Spoiler Discussion I agree BB will be running. They got what they wanted and there's no need to undo what they've done. If they leave now they can still salvage the image of supposedly killing WB although they just put a finishing touch to a nearly dead man. Sengoku if he...
  14. KaoruArimi

    Chapter One Piece 577 Discussion / 578 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 577 Spoiler Discussion he didn't get the gura gura power by eating WB's fruit he absorbed the power somehow his abilities are special technically the gura gura fruit will still emerge somewhere somehow
  15. KaoruArimi

    Chapter One Piece 577 Discussion / 578 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 577 Spoiler Discussion it was said by that bull guy from water 7 arc ... but what was his source? how did he know? we can't take his word for it ... maybe someone did that once and died cuz they used the wrong fruit combo ... or it's just that teach's ability is special cuz...
Top