Recent content by Kaotic

  1. Kaotic

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 121 Chapter Discussion

    So Eren showed his father a memory from the future that let him kill the Reiss family but on the other hand Grisha wants Zeke to stop Eren? That doesn't really make sense. It's like Grisha is saying "Wow this future looks worth fighting for but something really cruel and tragic will happen so...
  2. Kaotic

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 119 Chapter Discussion

    I am not sure about Eren transferring his consciousness to his lower body, his head falling on Zeke's hand might be enough to trigger the Founding Titan. Even if Eren wouldn't be a titan shifter, a normal person could still be conscious a few seconds after being decapitated. And once the...
  3. Kaotic

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 852 Discussion / 853 Predictions NEW CHAPTER THIS WEEK

    I guess Nami means the incident with Mr. 3 and his candle set. Zorro, Nami and Vivi were covered with wax and their only help was to melt the wax with fire similiar to burning Montd'Or's books in this case.
  4. Kaotic

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 84 Discussion/85 Predictions

    Finally Donato broke out of his cell, I have often wondered when he will appear in Chochlea. As far as I remember Donato mentioned the name "Alice" in front of Amon. At that time Amon investigates Kaneki's and Kanou's disappearance, so he knew it was either Kaneki or Kanou Donato was referring...
  5. Kaotic

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 76 Discussion/ 77 Predictions

    Did anybody see these penguins on the last page of this chapter? It seems pretty interesting to me so I searched for a symbolism of the penguin and what I found could be a foreshadowing of the outcome of this "fight" between Furuta and Eto. The fact that penguins can't fly implies two...
  6. Kaotic

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 73 Discussion/74 Predictions

    Don't forget about the title from Tokyo Ghoul:re 56 "The Second King" and that is without a doubt Kaneki. Eto calls him "Bileyg, the king" in her last novel and he is the savior of the ghouls. The first OEK is probably Arima. Eto realizes that as long as Arima lives, Aogiri Tree can never...
Top