Recent content by kaowrunagisa

  1. kaowrunagisa

    Chapter One Piece 578 Discussion / 579 Prediction

    How can you say that????:mad I cant believe it. As a matter of fact, they ARE the World Government. They are five, and if you look the world gov logo, the circles are representing each one of them. And also, if you look really careful you will see the scars that every one has, and even...
  2. kaowrunagisa

    Chapter One Piece 578 Discussion / 579 Prediction

    wow, this forum is really shaked. Master Oda, did it again. Ok. My opinions. The most powerful are the Gourosei. I think than even combining Shanks, Rayleigh, Dragon and Luffy they wouldnt make a scratch on them. When Luffy masters the haki the level will be really different than he is...
  3. kaowrunagisa

    Seinen Vagabond by Inoue Takehiko

    Re: Vagbond 287 Discussion / 288 Prediction Thread Salute, comrades. Can you tell when Vagabond 288 will be released? I saw an 1 but do not know if it was january, february, etc. Arigato.
  4. kaowrunagisa

    Chapter One Piece 563 Discussion / 564 Prediction Thread

    I was thinking that WB was going to die, but this is even better....DRAGON????
  5. kaowrunagisa

    Chapter One Piece 563 Discussion / 564 Prediction Thread

    Hmmm, first of all, extraordinary chapter. Oda is THE MAN. The first thing that WB is gonna do, is crush all those PX. WB is gonna die in this war. Ace will be freed. Luffy will develop haki. The war will end in tie.
  6. kaowrunagisa

    Chapter One Piece 562 Discussion/563 Predictions

    I have to be sincere, I didnt expect this move, is shocking really shocking. My thoughts, because you cant forget all those kumas killing there. Shanks will come, the power proportion is too unequal, and nobody can match this exagarated power and now without WB (wounded) I think is impossible...
  7. kaowrunagisa

    Chapter One Piece 561 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 561 Discussion / 562 Prediction Thread When the thing I said will happened I will personally remind you....;)
  8. kaowrunagisa

    Chapter One Piece 561 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 561 Discussion / 562 Prediction Thread Ok, I believe you, but I didnt read your comment, I only entered this forum, registered myself and let my imagination go through, and this as""""oles started to put those thins. [hr] Nop, the fight will continue until Ace´s will freed...
  9. kaowrunagisa

    Chapter One Piece 561 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 561 Discussion / 562 Prediction Thread Jajaja, let me laugh very loud and clear. Look what Im talking about Quote: kaowrunagisa View Post Why is he an asshole (Don Flamigo)? Its not because of his words is because his acts. I think that he had never been defeated and thats why...
  10. kaowrunagisa

    Chapter One Piece 561 Discussion

    See LOL I was right, Croc will fight Don Flamingo because hes the one of the fews that can kill Flamingo. Period.:p:p:p ___ Its simple, Shanks or the other Yonkou or the three of them will come to the battle, and if the thing gets worst guess what? Dragon will appear and serious will kick some...
  11. kaowrunagisa

    Chapter One Piece 556 Discussion/557 Prediction Thread

    Why is he an asshole (Don Flamigo)? Its not because of his words is because his acts. I think that he had never been defeated and thats why he is so arrogant. About the phrase of the justice is in the hands who won is the same statement that the winner is who write the history. Why crocodile...
  12. kaowrunagisa

    Chapter One Piece 556 Discussion/557 Prediction Thread

    I think that Garp will be sacrified in this arc I guess Oda needs that someone important dies. I wanna see Sengoku´s powers, it has to be an awesome power. I dont like Don Flamigo hes just a stupid bastard and cocrodile will kick his ass. The one that Im more worried about is Kuma I think that...
Top