Recent content by Kara Hikarai

  1. Kara Hikarai

    Discussion DGM Chapter 219 Discussion/220 Predictions

    Me too ;A; Also, love your avatar <3 Kurotabou love~
  2. Kara Hikarai

    Discussion DGM Chapter 219 Discussion/220 Predictions

    So touching ;A; (Also, Wheatleeeey! <3)
  3. Kara Hikarai

    Discussion DGM Chapter 219 Discussion/220 Predictions

    My thought on Hevlaska's prophecy has something to do with Allen having the "Noah of Destruction" within him, and like the characters have all wondered, perhaps he'll be the destroyer of the Millennium Earl, since part of his title is a measurement of time. I'm just curious if the empty suit...
  4. Kara Hikarai

    Discussion DGM Chapter 219 Discussion/220 Predictions

    So reading those posts, I just had a thought that I'm sure a lot of people have as well already, but here goes ;A; : The famous quote "Don't stop, keep walking" and the other variances between Allen, Nea, Mana and the Earl keep popping up/have throughout the series - is this why, perhaps, Mana...
  5. Kara Hikarai

    Discussion DGM Chapter 219 Discussion/220 Predictions

    Thank you very much! :) @ying_su!! And I know! ;A; Took me a sec to notice it, but when I saw that I got really worried ;A; I really hope he does too, it's been way too long since we've seen what's happened to him and Bookman! ---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at...
  6. Kara Hikarai

    Discussion DGM Chapter 219 Discussion/220 Predictions

    Hello all - I just joined tonight, had to join in on this discussion to point something out I think everyone might have missed! On page 16 of Night 219 http://readms.com/r/dgrayman/219/2865/16, freakin look at what Fiidora is doodling...is that not Chaoji and a rather distraught looking Lavi...
Top