Recent content by Karnak

  1. Karnak

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 255 Spoilers & Discussion

    Dang Lance is gonna kill all the demon realm characters. 😭 He will probably go to the goddess realm after and kill Mael :emobirb
  2. Karnak

    One Piece Chapter 1191 Discussion

    Finally, a fun chapter again. Imu went vengeance demon hunter mode and looks uglier. I can't wait to see what Biblio is hooting about. Luffy would die if he turns cartoon mode off. RIP to panda and bunny-wolf in the forest lol. I enjoyed this victory chapter before another despair filled crap...
  3. Karnak

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 247 Spoilers & Discussion

    That's too bad. I guess this Cath idiot will be in the story much longers :no:bedtime
  4. Karnak

    One Piece Chapter 1188 Discussion

    Next chapter: Luffy will smile and grow a hollow mask then turn Imu and his sword white. Ichi-Luffy! :p
  5. Karnak

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1182 Discussion

    Meh. Ancient gods crap. Not really into that stuff lol. Imu is sage of 6 paths and Dragon is current rain god. We'll see how it goes
  6. Karnak

    Shounen Chainsaw Man by Tatsuki Fujimoto

    I hope there is a part 3. The last 3 chapters seemed disjointed. I don't even know which devil ate Denji. It didn't even seem like an ending It was nice to see Nayuta become a kid boss and Power returning! Denji became Ken Kaneki(Tokyo Ghoul) with just the eyepatch.
  7. Karnak

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 220 Spoilers & Discussion

    Uncle Escanorus Rex is about to set her straight or something :smile-big
  8. Karnak

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 214 Spoilers & Discussion

    Who would train Gawain? Dinosaur bones and Doll Merlin and Escanor? Arthur? šŸ˜‚
  9. Karnak

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1164 Discussion

    It's so nice to see Perona again on the cover. It really sucks that Rocks life ended this way. The character seems so cool too. To think, this was supposed to be a flashback about Harald and we're not even close to done yet lol! Imu really is an irredeemable bastard. I hope the giants can be...
  10. Karnak

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 197 Discussion

    Laxus wandering around like Zoro was not on my bingo card
  11. Karnak

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 210 Spoilers & Discussion

    I love the cover page. The Gotei 13 Shinigami of the Lake is really scary. I guess Jericho went crazy from drinking too much of the water and Lance maybe absorbed it?
  12. Karnak

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 205 Spoilers & Discussion

    What a fun chapter. I love how Lancelot is basically the tutorial guy. It's a nice showcase for him after a long time off. I hope his bow and arrows are still there somewhere. The Gawain googly eyes was hilarious
  13. Karnak

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 204 Spoilers & Discussion

    That chapter went south real quick lol! I noticed Ironside's spell didn't just affect Percy, but, also Chion's minions. Percy is going to need a new wardrobe soon. He lost his viking hat and now his cloak. Tristan also stole his original sword. Question: Did Bert inadvertently save Tristan...
  14. Karnak

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 203 Spoilers & Discussion

    Whoa! That's pretty cool. The villains suddenly turned into actual monsters like Mela Galand. I hope they all melt into one giant being to become a super monster. Daymond looks sort of like the original wheelchair Gowther. I wonder if Diodra and possibly Iseult2 or whatever her name is can...
  15. Karnak

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 201 Spoilers & Discussion

    What a cool chapter, although it seemed short! There is so much going on. So, that giant corpse golem is Lancelot's victims?
Top