Recent content by Karthus

  1. Karthus

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 144 Discussion

    Just because he never used it doesn't mean it doesn't enhance his strength, genius. you really brought up a page of amnesia jellal who lost all his memories? and barely know what kind of magic he's using? plus it was a no-named attack yet it actually dealt damage to erza, your point is...
  2. Karthus

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 144 Discussion

    you are absolutely right my friend, and that's why his weak ass got no differ ON PANEL by kyria if jellal was ever shown remotely as pathetic as this, you wouldnt' even see me talking :yodawg
  3. Karthus

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 144 Discussion

    yeah, I can't answer it cuz it is painfully obvious that LFD enhances Natsu's strength. and gives him a boost similar to that of Dragon Force man, this is not even worth discussing. and your second and third points prove it. because you showed a version that isn't even at his %10 or 20%...
  4. Karthus

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 144 Discussion

    the fact that you said Erza defeated Jellal at ToH shows that you are trying too hard, Jellal was vastly superior it was not even a joke. First, he kept up with only a smidge of his strenght (remember? Seigrain had the majority of his full power and he was at the council), the moment he got...
  5. Karthus

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 144 Discussion

    Well this is Mashima we're talking about, I get that Abyss break should've been used already but sema has been dusted the moment erza shattered a stronger version of it, Plus, there are other spells that are very useful and have never been used like self-destruction spell; it could've destroyed...
  6. Karthus

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 144 Discussion

    GS completely destroyed IDSM Gajeel just an arc ago. the same Gajeel who went toe-toe with LFDM Natsu. This is a feat beyond that of any historia. and there is no way you could believe this version is the same version who couldn't do jackshit to lucy or juvia. Gajeel is one of the most...
  7. Karthus

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 144 Discussion

    that's what I think too, I really fail to get the appeal behind Abyss Break or Sema, altho they are powerful spells; they take a lot of time to charge up and lack the "surprise" element that GC has; Moreover, it doesn't consume a huge amount MP neither. Jellal could spam it 5 , 6 times without...
  8. Karthus

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 144 Discussion

    Jellal's stats by feats are on an entire different level than laxus's. Look At the damage jellal took and he shrugged it off like it is nothing. He took a gildarts level mage with an enhanced GC. NOT Even his finest spells. And dont get me started at toring his gut out with his BARE hands...
  9. Karthus

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 144 Discussion

    I think it is his style of fighting, the higher the number, the stronger the spell
  10. Karthus

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 144 Discussion

    Except Gildarts defeated a Historia, not the real thing.
  11. Karthus

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 144 Discussion

    Maan, Jellal truly has done god Serena dirty there :kappa
  12. Karthus

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 144 Discussion

    he's got top-tier stats plus very powerful spells; the moment he overwhelmed his guilt that has been holding him back for years, he basically two shotted god Serena, the guy who is called the strongest mage in ishgar.
  13. Karthus

    Edens Zero Chapter 124 Spoilers & Discussion

    I didn't expect a lot when I saw the chapter's title a couple of days ago, but boy I'm surprised. IMO, that was the best chapter since the 100th's, I thought Justice's Hatred was gonna be some misunderstanding cliché but I was wrong, I liked the backstory, and definitely, there will be more, we...
  14. Karthus

    Edens Zero Chapter 123 Spoilers & Discussion

    you'll see the resembles more if you read the manga, it only have 7 chapters - Whatever happened, I think it has to do with something in their home planet. Because after that, Elsie was with Eden zero for sometime then went on her own way. I doubt it's a coincidence they have the same EG.
  15. Karthus

    Edens Zero Chapter 123 Spoilers & Discussion

    Shiki required Overdrive to defeat Orc from beast 6. Beast squad 6 are nowhere near Beast squad 1, Who Victory one-shotted without much effort and called them scrubs, and by rank, Justice outclasses Victory. and we don't know if that was only justice EG, because he didn't say anything about OD...
Top