Recent content by Kashi

  1. Discussion Bleach Fillers Killing the Story?

    Re: New Bleach Fillers Killing the Story? Fillers are lame no matter how short or long they are..I realized this when I watched every single filler episode or "NARUTO" I didn't know any better I thought they would be over soon enough but they kept going and going and going and...are they over...
  2. Info Bleach Volume Cover Thread - [Newest: Vol 58]

    Re: Bleach Volume Cover Thread - [Newest: Vol 33 Cover] Ahhhh NELLLLLLLLLLLLL I LOVE HER MY FAVORITE ANIME GIRL EVERY<33333
  3. Chapter Bleach 316 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 316 Disscusion/317 Predictions Don't you mean Kubo instead of Kishi?! Also I can't wait to see the Vaizards in action. I think that they won't help SS because their first goal is to take out Aizen who was the catalyst for making them rejects and the only way that they will attack SS...
  4. Info Naruto Music Downloads and Info

    Re: Naruto Music Downloads Thanks for this I was looking everywhere for the OST 8D
  5. Discussion Juubi & Bijuu Mega Convo

    Re: Kyuubi = Naruto's Mom I really don't think that is the case because well..uhhh..hmmm there are just too many stupid reasons why and I simply don't feel like writing them all.
Top