Recent content by kastrum

  1. Chapter One Piece 562 Discussion/563 Predictions

    I am in complete and utter SHOCK! The thing that I wonder about though, is where did Squado get that sword?! Notice, the sword that we have seen him with in previous shots of him (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/551/12-13/ and http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/553/12-13/) is still holstered...
  2. Chapter One Piece 562 Discussion/563 Predictions

    Re: One Piece 562 Spoiler Discussion Thread I find it HIGHLY UNLIKELY that Whitebeard would be caught by an attack like the one in the spoiler. Remember this: http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/552/11/ I think it's FAKE!
  3. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Spoiler Discussion Thread Even if naruto is in control of the 6tails form, just by using it shows how weak he is in comparison to sasuke. Sasuke has no tailed beast in him, and he is able to fight on par with 8tails. If naruto has to go 6tails to beat pain, then it just means...
  4. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Spoiler Discussion Thread This is just the lamest way things could have gone. I mean, come on!!!! Naruto going 6 tails?!!! Doesn't he have another bunshin waiting for him at the frog mountain?! And to make MA frog die as well as hinata, possibly?! I mean, what is kishi...
Top