Recent content by kathreftis

  1. Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 229 Discussion / 230 Prediction Thread Ah, thanks a lot! I forgot that it was covered. x_x;; But this may also indicate that Byakuran may somehow have gotten his hand on Mukuro's real body... though why he would still be floating in the tank is the question then. XD I...
  2. Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 229 Discussion / 230 Prediction Thread Well, if it comes true, Mukuro would not be pleased. I do not see him as the type who care for being restrained... especially not in his own mind. But that is why I think Byakuran would control hi. Mukuro definitely have the...
  3. Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 229 Discussion / 230 Prediction Thread Well, I think there is a high possibility that Mukuro is one of the Death Wreath. (Well, I have had that suspicion ever since Byakuran defeated Mukuro, but nothing pinged me as hard as that last page when a familiar figure in water complete with...
Top