Recent content by Katokatomato

  1. Katokatomato

    Discussion DGM Chapter 234 Spoilers and Discussion -Next Chapter Out in October-

    I just went back to that chapter and your totally right! I never noticed it but why the heck are there stop lights in this “dream” when they are in a time period that would not have those.....I can’t believe I never even thought of this time traveling stuff 🤯 I’m more excited about the next...
  2. Katokatomato

    Discussion D.Gray-man Chapter 233 Spoilers and Discussion -Next Chapter Out in July-

    Best chapter in a looong time!!! (I mean to me they are all good but really, incredible art and story!!) Maybe now I’ll be happy until October begins to inch closer and then I’ll start freaking my husband out as I anticipate the next chapter 😂
  3. Katokatomato

    Discussion DGM Chapter 231 Discussion/232 Predictions

    You are the best thank you so much! It is gorgeous 😍!
  4. Katokatomato

    Discussion DGM Chapter 231 Discussion/232 Predictions

    ummm.....that looks like an advertisement for apartments....unless Allen is somewhere in the background looking for a new place to live.....
  5. Katokatomato

    Discussion DGM Chapter 231 Discussion/232 Predictions

    does anyone have the link to the color page? I'm dying here! I cant find it anywhere!:(
Top