Recent content by KatouYue

  1. KatouYue

    Anime Nabari no Ou

    I really love this anime. Too bad manga's not yet translated, it's really interesting and the characters are amazing. I have high hopes for these series. ))
  2. KatouYue

    Question Naruto FAQs and Simple Q&A's <3

    Re: Post All "What Chapter / Episode...?" Questions Here Thanks, Pollux, that's exactly it.
  3. KatouYue

    Question Naruto FAQs and Simple Q&A's <3

    Re: Post All "What Chapter / Episode...?" Questions Here Could someone tell me which chapters tell about Kabuto's past? I'm especially looking for "found by Leaf shinobi" part...
  4. KatouYue

    Tournament Discussion Thread

    Re: Fight 8: Ryohei vs Ken Ken has a variety of "channels" and all... But Ryohei is pure strength. The battle would've been long, but I think Ryohei would win for sure.
  5. KatouYue

    Tournament Discussion Thread

    Re: Fight 9: gola mosca vs lancia I'm for Lancia. He's much more stronger and faster.
  6. KatouYue

    What Colour do you think Kyoko's Dying Will Flame was

    I think Yellow, like her brother's.
  7. KatouYue

    Tournament Discussion Thread

    Re: Fight 7: Belphegor vs Basil I'm not sure... I think that Dying Will mode is major thrump card, so I'm pretty positive Basil can win.
  8. KatouYue

    Which girl in KHR that you love ??

    I really like Chrome, Haru, I-Pin... but I voted for Bianchi. I like her love for Reborn and her abilities are pretty cool and not common. She's beautiful too.
  9. KatouYue

    Tournament Discussion Thread

    Re: Fight 5: Reborn vs Marmon/Viper Eventhough we didn't see much of actual Reborn abilities, I think he'd win hands down. Reborn's a mistery, that's why we're so sure of his superiority, I guess. ^^
  10. KatouYue

    Tournament Discussion Thread

    Re: Fight 6: Colonello vs Lal Mich Voted for Colonello, just because I like him more. Plus, Lal doesn't seem confident enough to win... for now, at least.
  11. KatouYue

    Who's your least favorite member of the Vongola 10th Famiglia?

    Lol, it happened with me but exactly vice versa (though I started with manga). I thought Ryohei was too standart and stupid... and then I started to like him. ^^ Especially when the manga tells something from his relationship with Kyoko, he's a sweet brother. That's why I said it was...
  12. KatouYue

    Who's your least favorite member of the Vongola 10th Famiglia?

    I voted for (or should it be 'against'?) Yamamoto. My reasons are exactly the same why so many people like him - he's totally oblivious to all the mafia stuff. That was nice and refreshing at first, but it starts to bore me now... so I like Yamamoto the least among the Vongolas. Plus, him using...
  13. KatouYue

    Tournament Discussion Thread

    Re: Fight 4: Dr. Shamal vs Lambo(+20) I'm for Lambo. In his fight against Levi he really proved his worth... I think he'd be able to hold his own against Shamal.
  14. KatouYue

    Tournament Discussion Thread

    Re: Omake Fight: Kyoko vs Haru I like Haru more, she's also more... how should I put it?.. straight-forward. She openly says that she admires Tsuna and all. She's quite energetic, too. So I think she'd win.
  15. KatouYue

    Tournament Discussion Thread

    Re: Fight 3: Dino vs Squalo I think that Dino will win - he's really strong and experienced. He was a tutor to Hibari, who's strong himself beyond all limits (as we see in the Future arc), and Dino's fighting style is rather interesting... he might disarm Squalo with his whip or something. The...
Top