Recent content by Katsukittabayo

  1. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 403 Discussion

    Holy! My boy is back! Who said he couldn’t fight!?
  2. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 396 Discussion

    All might calling “charge bolt”, “red riot” and “cellophane” for his attacks sound cool to me. I love how he acknowledges all his students… But when I depicted he called “great explosion murder god dynamight” I couldn’t stop laughing !!!!
  3. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 390 Discussion

    Funny that Shoto’s flashback has more Bakugo moments than I expected. Considering Midoriya should have more influence on him, not Bakugo?! Anyway glad the fight is over without talk no jutsu, sadly, no change in Dabi’s POV
  4. Discussion bakugou consequences

    I know Bakugo has lots of behaviour issues. But sometimes it’s better to ignore the behaviours and don’t feed into it. Like in real life parents would better ignore the screaming child on the shopping mall’s floor, it’s kind of de-escalating the situation as well. If you give that behaviour...
  5. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 388 Discussion

    AT LEAST one ! I didn’t expect todorokis family drama to turn this dark tho..
  6. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 386 Discussion

    Sorry guys but will we have a chapter this week or it is golden week in Japan already?
  7. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 386 Discussion

    Yeah he always shows up unexpectedly - like he did when he found midoriya in chapter 318… I’m hoping Horikoshi is giving him a solid scene/plot. Even in Naruto, both Naruto and sasuke fought together and defeated the last boss. It wouldn’t be a shonen manga without those team up kind of things!!
  8. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 386 Discussion

    Dang! You gave me hope :’(
  9. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 384 Discussion

    Especially we also have golden week around the corner too eh :( I hope Horikoshi is ok, just so many sudden breaks lately. As long as he does not “rush” to end this manga, I’m kind of ok to wait and let him take his time.
  10. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 384 Discussion

    I was hoping to see Bakugo tbh. I think the end is very near now… Bakugo deserves another big scene.
Top