Recent content by Kauia

  1. Kauia

    Chapter Fairy Tail 468 Discussion/ 469 Predictions

    Somehow I get the feeling of this: The book of End ties his life. Natsu's scarf a strong direct link to his life. It might save Natsu in the end.
  2. Kauia

    Chapter Fairy Tail 465 Discussion/ 466 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 465 Spoiler Thread The spoiler mentioned Layla used the gate on 777. It's highly possible that she disappeared somewhere and might actually be alive.
  3. Kauia

    Discussion The Official Lucy Heartfilia Thread

    That's amazing but I don't think Zeref may had a hand in Layla's death. I believe it's related to Zeref's curse. Where his curse makes him and Mavis kill others as they value life I believe Layla and Lucy has something opposite to that. If you remember, Jude described how eerily similar the two...
  4. Kauia

    Question Number of arcs left ?

    It looks like Fairy Tail really is ending. The next chapter is already titled prelude to the final battle. I thought that there's be something after Zeref and that there are still many loose ends to tie up. There's just Yuriy, Layla and Zeref which may happen in this arc. I feel sorta sad since...
  5. Kauia

    Discussion The Official Lucy Heartfilia Thread

    I can't think Layla and Zeref as related. Only that they know what One magic is. They're one of the few who know what it really is. Layla might be not from the era we think she. Maybe even older than Zeref. What if she was once immortal but after the incident which might caused her to die...
  6. Kauia

    Chapter Fairy Tail 438 Discussion / 439 Prediction

    What does in danger entail? Makarov's in trouble? Or he's the trouble? Information on his situation might be the surprise Mashima was talking about in his twitter post. Maybe the reason why Laxus isn't there is that he's already involved in the trouble Makarov is in.
  7. Kauia

    Chapter Fairy Tail 438 Discussion / 439 Prediction

    Re: Fairy Tail 438 Spoiler Thread When it comes to Guild Matters, Erza knows how to handle them. Still, I don't think she'll have less screen time. Maybe Makarov's now part of new "Magic Council". I don't think Erza would be temporary guild master. There would have been no sense giving that...
  8. Kauia

    Chapter Fairy Tail 435/436 Discussion / 437 Prediction

    Re: Fairy Tail 435/436 Discussion/437 Prediction Beyond Zeref and acknologia, do you wonder if there's an enemy beyond that? Possibly the one who cursed Zeref? Or perhaps an enemy that Zeref was not aware of because he never thought of it. Just wondering.
  9. Kauia

    Chapter Fairy Tail 419 Discussion / 420 Predictions

    To, this s chapter makes up for the chapter last week. I was waiting for this! Maybe it might be a long arc. Then again, we would never know with Mashima. Harhar. I think the nalu moment really makes up for everything. Do you think Lumen Histoire would be explored in this arc?
  10. Kauia

    Chapter Fairy Tail 415 Discussion / 416 Predictions

    Just a question, how safe Laxus and Eric are from dragonification since they also usre dragon slayer magic? Are they also at risk?
  11. Kauia

    Chapter Fairy Tail 414 Discussion / 415 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 414 Spoiler Thread I don't think this would be the final arc. I do think it's one FT biggest turning points that would really change a lot of things. It sure is revealing a lot of things. Plus didn't Mashima said in his twitter that ft was far from over. Makes you wonder what's...
  12. Kauia

    Chapter Fairy Tail 351 Discussion/ 352 Predictions

    It might reconnect using Flare seeing as she'd had help from it before.
  13. Kauia

    Chapter Fairy Tail 348 Discussion / 349 Predictions

    Flare and Juvia are so alike that I'm almost seeing them having a friendship akin to Natsu and Gray's except it's the girl version! Hehehe. I can imagine them fighting becuase of Lucy! What I really want to see is Lucy, Flare and Wendy become kids! Everyone turning kids is just sooooo cuuute.
  14. Kauia

    Chapter Fairy Tail 346 Discussion / 347 Predictions

    It looks like a seahorse to me.
  15. Kauia

    Chapter Fairy Tail 345 Discussion / 346 Predictions

    I love Natsu's kid version. It was sooooo cuuuute!!! I can't wait to see all of them become kids. What kid would Wendy look like? I'm excited to see how this arc would turn out. I wonder whose voice did Natsu heard. He mentioned it was familiar. Doranbolt's llolicon gag was a surprised. I loved...
Top