Recent content by kaw

  1. kaw

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 166 Discussion/167 Predictions

    So Suzuya just died, is that it? I really hope not.
  2. kaw

    Chapter Magi 355, 356 Discussion/ 357 Predictions

    Wait, who did that teletransportation magic with the households? Alibaba? Wtf? Is that even possible?
  3. kaw

    Info Magi Volume Cover and Official Art Thread

    I've searching on Twitter, and it seems like the backcover illustration of the vol.34 is that one from Weekly Shounen Sunday #8 (2/1/2017). I don't know whether it is prohibited or not, but here's my source. And, to be honest? I'm pretty disappointed. Again.
  4. kaw

    Info Magi Volume Cover and Official Art Thread

    Well, to be honest I was expecting the seven djinns with Arba or something like that. The cover isn't really bad, but what is that with Zagan's coloring? And Aladdin has so much better angles to be explored. I hope she adds a great background (which I think it's quite impossible), because this...
Top