Recent content by kaya

  1. kaya

    The kaya Thread

    LOL. There isn't really a meaning to it, but I got this name out of a gag. I love eating this bread in my country which it called "kaya toast". Well, you can't say I like it... It's more like I don't have a choice since I'm poor, so I always eat this for breakfast/lunch. And then my bestie...
  2. kaya

    Claymore 83 Review by natli

    Great review. I enjoy this chapter better than the previous. I agree. This chapter's stars are Cynthia and Uma(I still prefer this than "Yuma") and it clearly shows that Yogi has planned this since the Northern Campaign. Their story only starts after their joining with Clare, and I thought it's...
  3. kaya

    The kaya Thread

    Hello. Welcome to my thread. About Me Name: kaya Date of Birth: 8th August 1989 Nationality: Singaporean Currently living in: Singapore Language(s): Chinese(Native, Fluent), English(Fluent), Japanese(So-so, I think…) So I’m kaya. Erh, that’s not my actual name but that’s how I recognize myself...
  4. kaya

    Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Re: my practice thread First of all, you should ask yourself, do you understand the whole chapter? Judging the way how you translate, you shouldn't do translation now at all. Your basic is not at the level yet as you couldn't finish the chapter. Please get your foundation right first. It seems...
  5. kaya

    Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Re: [Seinen] Vagabond 253 by Krizy This is a high quality translation. You should post this in the "latest translation"! :tem You understand the content very well, and they are well-expressed.(which achieve the point of what translations should be.) Your problem lie more with English than with...
  6. kaya

    The cnet128 Thread

    Awww, I can understand your feeling. I hope someone can pick up your translation of Bleach on a regular basic again. Yeah, I know uber popular works like Bleach has tons of translations and Edited Mangas around. I admit sometimes I was annoyed by the amount. But hey, I hope people can understand...
  7. kaya

    Bleach Hangout Thread

    It can't be her baikai because if it is, that would really be a climax-killer.:tem Based on the picture, it's most likely her Shikai. When you release your Shikai, your zapakutou will change its form most of its time as well. http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/154/04/ Anyway, I really look forward...
  8. kaya

    The cnet128 Thread

    It's so interesting to hear your answers, Cnet. Thank you! I learn a lot from your thread. I love how you answer about SFX. I also don't translate SFX unless it is important in the series. Some artists make used of SFX a lot but it's pretty uncommon. I agree that SFX in non-action based manga...
  9. kaya

    The cnet128 Thread

    cnet128, I want to thank you personally as you've become my role model as a translator. I love and appreciate your work very much, and I admire your attitude and love towards language and translating. You mention that you being a perfectionist and nitpicking over English...
  10. kaya

    Fun Thread What did you do today before you "logged in" on MH?

    Re: What are you doing today before you've logged in to MH Wake up Hm, made some phone calls. Drink some coffee. Eat one bar of chocolate... LOL, sound like a pig. AHA
  11. kaya

    Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

    Re: Introduction Thread Hello!:tem I come across this site to look for translations and I am very satisfied with everyone's hard works here. Good job everyone! I appreciate the works from the bottom of my heart. I will be contributing here as a translator so I hope I can help!:tem...
Top