Recent content by KayalhawK

  1. KayalhawK

    Science 9.0 Magnitude Earthquake in Japan

    Re: 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake in Japan I keep seeing forum posts by (GRARGH) leechers who keep complaining about manga release delays already. Seriously, get with the program! Why does that even matter at this point? I can't even contact my host family to know if they're alright, much less care...
  2. KayalhawK

    Chapter Claymore 103 Discussion/104 Predictions

    Remember that she recalled Clare's 'smell' as familiar...could be because she has the same Yoma flesh as Teresa.
  3. KayalhawK

    [Manga Project]*UPDATED 28.6.2010*

    Re: [Manga Project] You have very nice, clean lines in your drawings. great job!
  4. KayalhawK

    One Piece Art Contest!

    I'm just wondering if I should leave both wallpapers up...or take one down...is it too late to take one down? D:
  5. KayalhawK

    One Piece Art Contest!

    LOVE this wallpaper. LOVE it. It actually looks like a wallpaper, neh? Anyway, a flower and purple color themed wallpaper for the Hana Hana no Mi user, signed by Nico Robin!! I withdrew my first wallpaper entry for this one T_T It's a much simpler wallpaper but I spent so much time finding...
  6. Nico Robin: Bloom Wallpaper

    Nico Robin: Bloom Wallpaper

    Flowers and the color purple for the owner of the Hana Hana no Mi, Nico Robin!
  7. One Piece Crew: Wallpaper

    One Piece Crew: Wallpaper

    Luffy and the Strawhats wallpaper. For a widescreen, so if you've got a 600x800 it'll look squashed or cut off.
  8. KayalhawK

    One Piece Art Contest!

    It's an "anything" contest...so here's a One Piece Wallpaper! The whole crew, including the ship: EDIT: I withdraw this entry from the contest...feel free to support my other entry if you really liked this one, yeah? =P Yeah...anyway...I hope I didn't make the wrong decision.
  9. KayalhawK

    Beelzebub Hangout Thread

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei Watching Be'el duke it out with a gigantic monster while Oga sits on his head...epic.
  10. KayalhawK

    Shoujo Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

    Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki The pink suits are back! I can't wait to see their jobs...heheheh...
  11. KayalhawK

    Seinen Black Lagoon by Hiroe Rei

    Finally! Black Lagoon 77 is out. This has been one of my most-missed releases. I'm a little bummed that we don't get to see where many of the characters are though.
  12. KayalhawK

    Beelzebub Hangout Thread

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei I guess it was too predictable that the girl in the photo wouldn't be Adel's daughter...this is way better. :D But I still predict that Furuichi is in for a shock concerning this girl...maybe she'll look like her father or turn butch when she tries to teleport...
  13. KayalhawK

    Shounen Medaka Box by NISHIO Ishin and AKATSUKI Akira

    Oooooh, can't wait to see what Kenichi is gonna do with that pair of weapons at the end of the chapter!
  14. KayalhawK

    Chapter Bleach 388 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 388 Spoiler Discussion There are too many random characters in Bleach. This fight is going nowhere. Too many inconsistencies. Kubo has lost track of his own series, I think... Anyway, only one thing seemed to happen this chapter and that was Ichigo showing up, then an epic pose...
  15. KayalhawK

    Shounen Ane-Doki by Kawashita Mizuki

    I also feel the story wrapping up. I think I agree with Drmke on the second ending, though for what reason, I don't know. I guess that kind of ending seems to fit the author's style more, like what was done with Ichigo 100%.
Top