Recent content by kaze950

  1. Wii Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX for the Wii

    Re: Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen for the Wii The people who did these games have been screwing up since GNT4. GNT3 was great compared to GNT2. GNT4 has a few more characters, but the character select screen was slow, crappy, and unnecessary. This game looks good, but the absence of Part 1...
  2. Shounen Inuyasha by Takahashi Rumiko

    Inuyasha manga? I was just wondering, are there any groups doing scans on Inuyasha? It is a popular manga, so it kind of surprises me that's its so hard to find. I just want to see what happens because the anime just ended without resolving anything. Merged with the Inuyasha Discussion Thread...
  3. Bleach Fillers are Ending in Spring 2007

    Hirako appears in chapter 183, and the Ulquiorra appears in 190. I'm guessing they you chapters 183-189 for like 4/5 episodes, and supposedly 'spring' for japanese animation starts in febuary. So, 110 airs January 4th, 111 January 10th, 112 January 17th, 113 January 24th, 114 January 31st, and...
  4. Chapter 328 Discussions [Naruto]

    Re: 328 Predictions [Naruto] I thought it was confirmed that Asume does indeed die.
  5. Chapter 325 Discussion [Naruto]

    Kakuzu and Hidan make the best akatsuki team ever. "Kakuzu Help me out! Hurry the fuck up!" "Fuck you and your slow ass!" And when Shikamaru figures it out, Hidan's like "Fuck you!" Classic.
  6. Chapter 314 Discussion [Naruto]

    I have a feeling Asuma will be fighting either Kakuzu or Hidan. Sakura has already had her fight that she barely won against Sasori. She doesn't deserve to defeat any more akatsuki :mad
  7. Chapter 314 Discussion [Naruto]

    Asuma and the monks wear the same sash. Perhaps that temple is the temple of the Sarutobi clan? Well, at least we now know that Sarutobi was Sandaime's last name.
  8. Discussion Who is the coolest villain in Naruto?

    Re: Who is the coolest bad guy on Naruto? Vote Haku!
  9. Chapter 312 Discussion [Naruto]

    That makes sense. I wonder who was getting the nibi though (as deidara got gaara), Hidan or Kakuzu...I'm guessing Hidan, as he seems to be actually attacking, rather than just standing there.
  10. Chapter 312 Discussion [Naruto]

    So, that two-tail is the only jinchuuriki left besides naruto? I do like Hidan's weapon though.
  11. Favorites Your Favourite Shoujo Manga

    Angel Sanctuary is the only one I read....it counts, right? I like it because it has a good story, and I'm interested in the study of Angels and Demons, Kabbalah, and all that junk.
  12. Shounen Death Note by Ohba Sugumi & Obata Takeshi

    Re: Death Note Page 108 Discussion It didn't look like Misa.....I wonder who it was though. Look's like Kira still has followers. Plenty of them, although he's dead (Maybe they'll do what kira did...but without a deathnote. With guns, bombs, and crap) Look's like Near is taking Mello's habits...
  13. Shounen Death Note by Ohba Sugumi & Obata Takeshi

    Re: Death Note Page 107 Discussion Great Chapter. Next chapter will most likely just tell what all the other characters are doing now. Isn't the world like mostly Pro-Kira? I wonder what will happen to the rest of the world. You know, if the first person Light killed was someone 1000+ miles...
  14. Shounen Death Note by Ohba Sugumi & Obata Takeshi

    Re: Death Note Page 103 Discussion From my point of view, Light was doing good :) I hope he wins. I want to know what the next chapter will be. Most likely, just Near explaining or Light explaining (since Near said he's smart enough to understand) the thing with Mello
  15. Shounen Death Note by Ohba Sugumi & Obata Takeshi

    Re: Death Note Page 102 Discussion Is there a Edited Manga out for this yet.
Top